Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We really are making stunning progress on the new thread. I do believe today (Sunday) marks Day four of its existence.

So in three days of activity (today doesn't count as it just started), we've broken 41 pages. Wow. That's way better than our old one.

New topic:

Cloaked Schemer ...... Shadow-Walking Schemer

Savage Nymph ...... Callous Vixen

On the right are the translated Japanese PoEs for Zexion and Larxene. I personally think they sound better than the English ones (on the left). What do you guys think?

One of the many reasons Zex is my favorite is because of his element. I would want Illusions.

;D Zex is also cool enough to have two. Illusions and Psychic Power (although, I guess Psychic isn't an element. For that matter, are Time, Space, Moon/Cosmos, Illusion, or Nothingness even elements?)

Well, it's like 6:30 a.m. here, and I haven't gotten any sleep. So I'm going to go and take a nap. I have to go to my Grandma's later for Mother's day, so I probably won't be coming back for a bit. >_> Damn it...

*sigh* So hopefully, everyone else has Mother's Day plans and I won't have to come back to read 10 pages of posts.

Wow' date=' you completely changed your profile, that's interesting.

[/quote']

It's more sad than it is interesting. I finally realize that I can't keep exploding on and off just because I don't understand or dislike things. I'm way too deep in sheet and debt to the lot of ya, and to say things like I said was unnecessary and spur of the moment (from what my head tells me). I damn sure don't understand it, but I have to better myself.

Wait a minute, did you even read it all? >_<

I did, I was gonna say something but realized I will probably screw up and say something dorky.

Zaraki, I never really minded the way you act so personally, so you have nothing to apologize for in my opinion.

Also Nagato, I am willing to relinquish my position as Vexen if you want it and reach Twilight Thorn level.

I did' date=' I was gonna say something but realized I will probably screw up and say something dorky.

Zaraki, I never really minded the way you act so personally, so you have nothing to apologize for in my opinion.

[/quote']

I understand that, but I still owe a great deal to everyone else here. And even if you don't want it now, I'll find a way to apologize to you eventually.

My attitude had no place to be tolerated, and I'm surprised (REALLY SURPRISED) that I wasn't kicked out from the beginning (even though I helped start the whole thing xD). But still, I again apologize and will continue to do so until I think I've bettered myself by 500%.

I did' date=' I was gonna say something but realized I will probably screw up and say something dorky.

Also Nagato, I am willing to relinquish my position as Vexen if you want it and reach Twilight Thorn level.

[/quote']

Don't do it.

It won't be the same. =(

Archived