Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XD Wow...

I'd give you internetz, but you don't have it in your siggy.

Death Dealer: If you notice, that porta-potty on top of that hill, Emoswa is using it right now. It is full, and I think you should go push it over into that conveniently placed pond behind him...

*Madchurro pushes over the porta-potty*

Emoswa: Oh god! Noooo! This is horrible. What horrible person would do this?! Oh god, it's everywhere. This is going to take a year of baths to get out! Who craps this big? It's like a log...

*Reference to Dragonfable*

XD Wow...

I'd give you internetz' date=' but you don't have it in your siggy.

Death Dealer: If you notice, that porta-potty on top of that hill, Emoswa is using it right now. It is full, and I think you should go push it over into that conveniently placed pond behind him...

*Madchurro pushes over the porta-potty*

Emoswa: Oh god! Noooo! This is horrible. What horrible person would do this?! Oh god, it's everywhere. This is going to take a year of baths to get out! Who craps this big? It's like a log...

*Reference to Dragonfable*

[/quote']

You could give me a rep! ^_^

BTW, I'm not the biggest fan for porta-potty jokes. I'd make another South Park joke, but I don't think it's what kills me that's funny. Or, how about a different themed South Park joke. Got ideas?

Well, it kinda reminded me of the Family Guy episode with the confederates and the racoon cuts.

*Emosawa walks toward porta-potty*

Yeesh, I shouldn't have give Sakuya those steak knives for his birhtday...

God, these cuts sting...

*Goes in and relieves self*

Well, I think my luck will turn around now. After all, with some bad events, there is always a good side to it all...

*Roxas pushes over porta-potty*

OOOOOOOOOH, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD!

IT'S GETTING INTO MY CUTS!

THE HORROR!

I'M DROWNING IN-

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Heh, heh...

Classic.

Well' date=' it kinda reminded me of the Family Guy episode with the confederates and the racoon cuts.

*Emosawa walks toward porta-potty*

Yeesh, I shouldn't have give Sakuya those steak knives for his birhtday...

God, these cuts sting...

*Goes in and relieves self*

Well, I think my luck will turn around now. After all, with some bad events, there is always a good side to it all...

*Roxas, Awesome, and myself push over porta-potty*

OOOOOOOOOH, GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD!

IT'S GETTING INTO MY CUTS!

THE HORROR!

I'M DROWNING IN-

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Heh, heh...

Classic.

[/quote']

Emoswa and me are the same person. >.>

Hi guys what's up?

I've been busy with work, and trying to get the "Eden Series" on TWEWY.

Oh, and I'll give an internet (or rep if you dont have the internetz in your sig) to the first person to answer this question correctly: What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Rox, all the FFs happen in the same universe.

DD, you don't ask for internets. You earn them.

And no, you didn't make Emoswa; I did that. YCManga, remember? That was me, not you.

Oh yeah, FFR, the 360 version of XIII comes out later than the PS3 version, has lower-quality graphics, and is split into several discs.

=/ You want that?

Okay' date=' who thinks that FLandre has taken the advance clause implemention a LITTLE to seriously?

Appereantly he blames all of this on elitist people who think we are better than the other rpers because we make intelligent posts. He won't take something of his sig until:

1 The corrupted menbers (I guess anyone who complaigns about a post dedicated to "Joe walked down the stairs he got milk." And then in the next post he notices aliens and then he gets killed by them in post 3. As apposed to "Joe walked down the stairs bountfully with joy, if Spongebob saw Joe, he would punch Joe in the face for being so annoyingly cheerful. With much cheer and enthusiasm Joe opened the fridge for a delictably nutriousus snack of milk. As Joe opened the fridge hearts came floating out of the fridge from the sheer power of the love emitting from Joe. After Joe closed the fridge and partaked in a tall glass of milk. He noticed that thier were aliens invading outside. So Joe cheerfully walked up to the aliens to greet them. And the aliens, most cheerfully, blew the f***ing s*** out of Joe with thier laser cannons." Should be negged)

2 Also the advanced clause must be revised with him in mind/ or the more reasonable one make a mid-level clause/rewrite the rules so that nonelitists (which means people who don't think that the supior members of society should lead) can follow it better. Also

3 Flandre wants to be able to post whatever he wants within meaningful boundaries.

Plus he created a whole organization based around destroying the advanced Clause somehow and has Dealer Umbra in thier Black List.

So yeah, I think he is taking this too seriously

Option

a) Does Flandre have a point and but is taking this too seriously

b) All hail Flandre

[b']c) Flandre needs one of Amethyst's extremly abusive lectures that will convince you that he is right and the whole reason you were idioc enough to get it wrong was because your mom had a genitic defecincy and you were supposed to be an abortion but you refused to stay dead.[/b]

d) Who the hell is Flandre and why did a guy decide to use that name

e) since when did vampires but cristmas lights on thier wings

f) Backing up now, what the hell is the Advance Clause?

I lmao'ed IRL.

Did you seriously write down my phone number? O.o

Yep, you posted on drift and I said cool, maybe I could use this.

So I put it on my personaly pad, right above the reverse nobody powers.

Never used it though.

I liked my powers, who else created the power of drama- which can cause cosmetic changes or cause things to be more exaggerated, people become stronger, large jumps become larger, and other stuff like music having a subtle effect on the mind that can subtly make a person unknowingly follow the role Midnight wrote for him in the script.

Eventually they forget the music is playing though Midnight is still strumming his lyre. They forget pieces of who they are, memories fade, thier personailities become less strong and they become more and more like the man from the music, eventually they imagine thier pasts are simillar to the man in the music and eventually they themselves are the man in the music. Soon it is soo rooted in the man's mind that if the music ceizes it is like if they lost a part of them they always had and they subconconsisly play it in thier head to pretend they still have it. Then unless Midnight plays once agains then they would always be the man in the music.

Also I only borrowed powers 3 times, Clair's is Wapol's from one piece (since she was Yuyuko at the time, Zex was a guy from Fairy Tail since I thought it was too good to not use, and mine was from a guy in Rave but slightly altered (since I can create machines from nearby scrap telekinitcly which is like Koala). I changed mine so I simply could figure out how any power worked and reproduce it witha machine.

Since I'm far too lazy to reread every single post since I was gone, I'm just going to comment on the only notable thing I read.

Take a guess what it is.

Give up?

It's Saturn. DING DING DING.

Just put him on the ban list on the first post and be done with it.

I'm not letting him rejoin, so that's that.

If I notice him stalking the thread again, I will report him directly to Icy, and let him deal with it.

I know all of ya missed me~ ;D

DON'T DENY IT OR I WILL HORRIBLY MANGLE YOUR SOULS.

And yes, I can cause permanent damage to your actual souls.

Anyway, I noticed that we now need 2 posts to get rid of the glitch again.

I've said this before, and I'll say it again.

STOP DELETING POSTS.

It only makes the glitch worse.

Archived