Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh, hilarious situation is hilarious. Bring on the paranoia, people. xD Big Brother is watching you.

Anyway, I don't really see what Square could do with TWEWY2, besides making it a prequel. The format isn't a one that should be repetitive. >.< But hey, it is possible, and who am I to doubt Square Enix? ;)

It would be possible to make the Reapers game without the same people' date=' but then there would be a different story (most-likely). Lets vote.

[/quote']

I don't really see how they can create a different in such a strict format, but eh. I myself prefer a prequel, and even that might not arrive in a while with Square still working on XIII and VS XIII.

A prequel would be best. Anything else would just seem redundant.

Saturn, seriously? =/ Why can you not just let this go? Honestly.

Look people, don't let Saturn and his mini-modding frighten you. -.- That's just what he wants.

And honestly Darth, I thought we'd been through this? Didn't you already tell Saturn to stop stalking this thread? Seems like he's the one breaking a rule.

Anyhow, back on-topic. How many of you are aware of FFXIV?

Anyhow' date=' back on-topic. How many of you are aware of FFXIV?

[/quote']

I'm really off the loop of Square related news, unfortunately. =/ But still, holy crap, add a couple more games in and FF would have overtaken Mega Man title-wise. It's times like these that people wonder why in the name of all that's good and holy it's called Final Fantasy.

A prequel would be best. Anything else would just seem redundant.

Saturn' date=' seriously? =/ Why can you not just let this go? Honestly.

Look people, don't let Saturn and his mini-modding frighten you. -.- That's just what he wants.

And honestly Darth, I thought we'd been through this? Didn't you already tell Saturn to stop stalking this thread? Seems like he's the one breaking a rule.

Anyhow, back on-topic. How many of you are aware of FFXIV?

[/quote']

Yeah I gave Saturn a verbal warning in the end he said he was gonna report me to Darth so I just sent Darth everything. :P

It's a future PS3 instalment, but a main instalment. It's supposed to be FFXI's successor as the next FF MMO. I for one am quite excited for it.

And if you include all the side instalments, Davok, I'm pretty sure FF has already passed Megaman.

Edit: Right on, Sushi. xD

It's a future PS3 instalment' date=' but a main instalment. It's supposed to be FFXI's successor as the next FF MMO. I for one am quite excited for it.

And if you include all the side instalments, Davok, I'm pretty sure FF has already passed Megaman.

[/quote']

pics or it didn't happen

Yeah, that does sound pretty awesome. I'll be sure to look out for it in the future. ^_^

Will this be a problem' date=' you think?

It sounds like he has the fate of the club hanging in the balance.

What do you think we should do?

By the way, Chaos, your food needs to be nuked. It got cold.

[/quote']

*Detonates a 20 Megaton Nuclear bomb the food*

What, you said that my food needs to be nuked!!

*Walks over and find that the food is still there*

Hmmm....That must be good quality food.

*Picks it up*

Nice and warm.

*Eats the food...after a while, a green aura surrounds XIII*

Hmmmm...you can smell AND taste that radiation poisoning.

Anyhow' date=' back on-topic. How many of you are aware of FFXIV?

[/quote']

I am. Interesting that they would announce it before finishing all the XIII games.

I'll try this again:

Name: Sartorious

Species: Nobody

Square Enix games owned: Kingdom Hearts' date=' Kingdom Hearts:chain of memories, Kingdom Hearts II, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy X-2, Drakengard.

[/quote']

The only thing that hinders you from being accepted is your reputation.

Oh' date=' and if Saturn [i']is[/i] still stalking us, then I'd just like to say that he officially has no life. I was willing to forget our disputes, and I meant it. If he's gone back to his old ways, then he is a hopeless cause and I will have none of it.

I heard that he's leaving YCM or something, but not before finishing his 1000 card set...that's what I think I heard correctly.

Lol' date=' they announced XIII before finishing XII.

Also, I like it for PS3, not just because I have one, but because PS3 has free online play. So I won't still be paying for XIV after I buy it. xD

[/quote']

Yes, that would be a pretty good idea, I believe. But, isn't FFXI on the PC? There might be a chance that FFXIV will also be on the PC.

Archived