Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG Someone is going to talk to this friggen cute guy for me!! *Squeels like a little girl*

His name is Greg. (Greg is also one of the main characters names in a comic I've been working on)

Hehe...Nice. :]

Btw I learned a new word. Arterial.

I bring a gift, a gift of warning.

Saturn Paladin is at it again. Through MSN we've chatted, and he has a lot of information on all of you. He has enough to bring down this Organization down for good, and I couldn't live with myself seeing my past shattered at the hands of one person.

Please, I ask of you, be careful what you say, and be careful what you divide among each other.

Do not welcome him back. It is merely a ruse to gain your trust, and destroy you. This much I swear.

Don't worry, I won't disturb you again. Either way, much love.

~Solus Shade

I would like proof of this accusation' date=' Solus.

[/quote']

That's not a problem, my old friend. The order of messages from left to right, starting with sender to receiver.

"8/6/2009 2:23:15 AM Sailor Stud Zaraki Kenpachi - The Relentless I'm not kidding. I have pictures of the harassment from not only him, but the Org.XIII club "

"8/6/2009 2:23:36 AM Sailor Stud Zaraki Kenpachi - The Relentless THey are already on thin ice "

"8/6/2009 2:23:44 AM Zaraki Kenpachi - The Relentless Sailor Stud Eh?

8/6/2009 2:23:51 AM Sailor Stud Zaraki Kenpachi - The Relentless They screw up one more time and I report them - Darth locks the club and bans a few

8/6/2009 2:24:08 AM Zaraki Kenpachi - The Relentless Sailor Stud How'd they screw up? "

"8/6/2009 2:24:11 AM Sailor Stud Zaraki Kenpachi - The Relentless They LITERALLY have no more chances

There's your proof, Roxas.

Archived