Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

If role play creator does not specify any available races, then it would be logical to assume that any race is acceptable.

Oh, and I shed a tear in happiness in response to the Advanced Claus being placed. All the role playing spammers, one liners... gone. Wiped out. It was just... so... beautiful. :lol:

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roxas' date=' Draco says the reason you can't access SXR is probably because you have AT&T.

[/quote']

And I do, although I don't see why it's acting up now.

He blocked AT&T.

Can you ask him to unblock him, or is there a specific reason why?

Something about AT&T blocking 4chan, so he's being ridiculous and saying that all sensible site owners should block AT&T.

Matthew is quite the idiot. I had a run in with the imbecile a year ago. I won't be speaking with such a person again.

Forgive my absence. Work is a drag as usual, but I'll begin posting again in the role-play if I've been responded to, or see a decent opening, provided that I don't hurt the role-play by messing up the plot in any way. >_<

No worries, Byakuya. At this point, we'll welcome any posts whatsoever. @_@

And yeah, I'm in agreement with you. =/ How such a person could put so much care into the most pointless things... in any case, I'm not going to turn this into a draco-dissing topic, so I'll drop it.

If role play creator does not specify any available races' date=' then it would be logical to assume that [i']any[/i] race is acceptable.

Oh, and I shed a tear in happiness in response to the Advanced Claus being placed. All the role playing spammers, one liners... gone. Wiped out. It was just... so... beautiful. :lol:

Ummm... Thanks? Join please? XD

DD' date=' I posted my app in your RP. It looks interesting, so I'd like to join.

[/quote']

Davok was right, but you were accepted. Until you submit a race, you are assumed to be human by that image...

A small owl lands on the edge of the Organization's illustrious balcony, clutching a letter bearing a familiar seal. The seal depicts a rather ornate crest of deep violet flames with a single crimson avian in the middle. As one of the members accepts the envelope from the owl, the emblem detaches and plummets to the floor. As he bends over to retrieve it, it begins to radiate a dark blue and silver light. A slightly translucent figure clad in an elaborate blueish purple cloak with a head of silver hair materializes over it and, gracefully snatching the letter from the visibly bewildered member, begins to read.

[align=center]"This is Amethyst. I appear to be entrapped in a realm far detached from that of your own, hence my rather lengthy absence. There seems to be an aura that prevents all forms of conventional communication, thus I was required to send this message during a slight lapse in the barrier.

I have secured a terminal, and modified it to communicate with the one in Aeon's quarters, although the data capacity of each message is severely limited: I'd estimate about 160 characters maximum.

I am currently in the testing stages of developing a device that will allow me to return, however there appear to be some issues regarding security clearance from the access card.

And do take care of the owl..."[/align]

The image lets out a sigh and glares in the surprisingly accurate direction of a rather imposing figure, leaning against a pillar.

"....and for God's sake, don't let Demyx play with it again.

[align=right]Best regards,

Phoenix"

[/align]

Archived