Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

@awesome: I would do it if the book was exciting. I highly doubt I would get an A+ anyway. Fortunately, my teacher from last year said that I should only take it for a few weeks. If I'm struggling, I can switch to an easier class. If I get used to the class, which I sure as hell won't, I can stick with the class. In fact, this class supposedly robs you of your free time, meaning I would hardly have time on here because I would have to do my inhumanly boring homework.

@Kira: You said you have a month. I have two weeks.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read it in a day, Rox. Take a day off and crank it out. That's what I did when I had to read it.

And yeah, it's the same Cherry.

-_- I am trying my best, but it's pretty difficult to keep an RP going when you're the only one posting. I had to bump the thing twice in a row. Srsly.

Just read it in a day' date=' Rox. Take a day off and crank it out. That's what I did when I had to read it.

And yeah, it's the same Cherry.

-_- I am trying my best, but it's pretty difficult to keep an RP going when you're the only one posting. I had to bump the thing twice in a row. Srsly.

[/quote']

While I could very easily do that, the book is sooo boring, but I guess I'll stop jabroniing and moaning about it and do it tomorrow.

Summer reading sucks. I have to read a book called Like Water for Chocolate and do some work on the story. Too bad the story is as boring as hell and I have yet to find a 30-line passage interesting enough for me to work on. It's about 12 chapters' date=' and I've only read two chapters. I have only two weeks before I go back to school.

Damn my procrastination! Why didn't I listen to Haruhi!?

Zex, are you referring to Cherry Milerand from Setsuwa?

[/quote']

Then get off the internet and READ. Skoolz iz srs. Doez ur workz, and uz gitz A+

Really?

I skipped an over-vacation assignment a year ago.

Archived