Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay how about this topic.

Discuss your favorite rp character you played as:

My best I sadly never got to used since Supreme never accepted him in Alphabetical Order: He has split personalities, one side a boy who believes in things only when he sees them (this is since everyone has their own universe of whatever they can sense and things only exist when they invade another person's universe), he is a decent fighter who copies what he sees in fighting games, movies and manga, he is serious and somewhat slow at understanding things but if anyone earns his respect he follows them faithfully. The other is a girl who believes things exist in the imagination and what you sense is merely just an array of senses and less real than your imagination (in sort she believes in anything she DOESN'T see) she is also smart despite being ditsy and says big words allot. Their both gay and their personalities only switch every hour or so or if Supreme's character tells them to switch. Otherwise they cannot switch or keep themselves from switching. His name was Gemni Curon and Rossetta for the body, boy personality, and the girl personality respectively.

Well, I'm into the mangas to-LOVE-ru, Lucky Star, and Addicted to Curry.

I weld and shape metal into sculptures and I am sort of in love with mech-girls.

Anyway, a burger? You got it.

*20 minutes later*

Here it is, a fresh hamburger from 90/10 chuck, a half pounder cooked with steak sauce, tomatoes, and onion. In the burger itself, I added essentials, lettuce, tomato, and onion with some Swiss cheese, ketchup, and strips of bacon.

Its then all wrapped up in a sourdough roll served with garlic-fried french fries on the side and a cold mug of Half and Half to wash it all down. ("Half and Half" is a simple mix of iced tea with cold lemonade to create one great drink.)

*Sets up table, chair, napkins, and, checkered tablecloth*

Enjoy, and holler back if you need anything.

*mouth waters. sits down and inhales the food. Literally. Like a vacuum, despite the fact it's completely impossible.* Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, tasty. Despite the fact I ate the plate.

Now, go to photobucket, and type in mech girls, to love ru, or whatever you're into. Find a pic with a blank backround, and then go to a shop and decide what colors you would like in the backround. Order a sig.

Well' date=' I'm into the mangas to-LOVE-ru, Lucky Star, and Addicted to Curry.

I weld and shape metal into sculptures and I am sort of in love with mech-girls.

Anyway, a burger? You got it.

*20 minutes later*

Here it is, a fresh hamburger from 90/10 chuck, a half pounder cooked with steak sauce, tomatoes, and onion. In the burger itself, I added essentials, lettuce, tomato, and onion with some Swiss cheese, ketchup, and strips of bacon.

Its then all wrapped up in a sourdough roll served with garlic-fried french fries on the side and a cold mug of Half and Half to wash it all down. ("Half and Half" is a simple mix of iced tea with cold lemonade to create one great drink.)

*Sets up table, chair, napkins, and, checkered tablecloth*

Enjoy, and holler back if you need anything.

[/quote']

You going to make me one?

You going to make me one?

You, my friend, are getting a Shepard's Pie.

Shreds of tender marinated beef, carrots, red onion, tomato, and peas, all surrounded by buttery garlic mashed potatoes.

It took me 4 hours to marinate that beef to perfection, and all vegetables are grown in the local Organization XIII garden. (Don't worry, I checked for blood, deadly chemicals, and horrible mutations already.)

You also get the special "Half and Half" like Awesome.

*Gives giant napkin, spoon, restaurant booth, and coatrack*

Dig in!

If anybody else needs anything, I'd be happy to be of service.

Summer reading sucks. I have to read a book called Like Water for Chocolate and do some work on the story. Too bad the story is as boring as hell and I have yet to find a 30-line passage interesting enough for me to work on. It's about 12 chapters, and I've only read two chapters. I have only two weeks before I go back to school.

Damn my procrastination! Why didn't I listen to Haruhi!?

Zex, are you referring to Cherry Milerand from Setsuwa?

Meh. I have 2 books to read and write a 3-page double-spaced report for both. And school's in a month. And I may have to do it for 4 books... How's that for procrastination? Although my 'rents (God blessed me with old a$$ 'rents ^_^) forgot, and IK'm like the only one that'll do it ('rents called the school to ask if I had to write anything. No one else's did and the paper they gave us never said anything, so...)

P.S. I iz back. Sorry for inactivity... Anyone kill anyone more than 10 times while I was gone?

Summer reading sucks. I have to read a book called Like Water for Chocolate and do some work on the story. Too bad the story is as boring as hell and I have yet to find a 30-line passage interesting enough for me to work on. It's about 12 chapters' date=' and I've only read two chapters. I have only two weeks before I go back to school.

Damn my procrastination! Why didn't I listen to Haruhi!?

Zex, are you referring to Cherry Milerand from Setsuwa?

[/quote']

Then get off the internet and READ. Skoolz iz srs. Doez ur workz, and uz gitz A+

Kira, you don't count. The book is absolutely boring from what little I have read, the mother is more of a jabroni than Lady Tremaine, and I have to write two things on one passage:

3) Type up the passage and mark it up with paraphrasing, colormarking, and questioning.

4) Analyze the passage in a four-paragraph commentary (double spaced, MLA format; intro, two body paragraphs, conclusion). The IB commentary rubric that will be used to assess the work is copied on the back of this letter.

So I turned on the paper over and saw nothing.

Archived