Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Beef' date=' chicken, tofu, pork, fish, or lamb?

[/quote']

Beef or lamb.

I love hamburger beef, and lamb is awesome too. I also enjoy pork and chicken, but pork more than chicken. I don't like fish or tofu.

WHEN I SAY HILLSHIRE YOU SAY FARM!

HILLSHIRE!

FARM!

GO MEAT!

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I AM. If you could hang out with any SE character for a day' date=' WHO WOULD IT BE?!?!?!

[/quote']

I would hang out with Hades from KH. It would be fun, he's pretty lively for you know, a dead guy.

Yeah, that would be great.

What did people get when they took the MBTI test. I got INTP which means:

INTP types are quiet, thoughtful, analytical individuals who enjoy spending long periods of time on their own, working through problems and forming solutions. They are curious about systems and how things work. Consequently, they are frequently found in careers such as science, architecture, and law. INTPs tend to be less at ease in social situations or in the "caring professions," although they enjoy the company of those who share their interests. They also tend to be impatient with the bureaucracy, the rigid hierarchies, and the politics prevalent in many professions. They prefer to work informally with others as equals.

INTPs organize their understanding of any topic by articulating principles, and they are especially drawn to theoretical constructs. Having articulated these principles for themselves, they can demonstrate remarkable skill in explaining complex ideas to others in simple terms, especially in writing. On the other hand, their ability to grasp complexity may also lead them to provide overly detailed explanations of "simple" ideas, and listeners may judge that the INTP makes things more difficult than they are. To the INTP, however, this is incomprehensible: They are merely presenting all the information.

Given their independent nature, INTPs may prefer working alone to leading or following in a group. During interactions with others, if INTPs are focused on gathering information, they may seem oblivious, aloof, or even rebellious—when in fact they are concentrating on listening and understanding. However, INTPs' extraverted intuition often gives them a quick wit, specially with language. They may defuse tension through comical observations and references. They can be charming, even in their quiet reserve, and are sometimes surprised by the high esteem in which their friends and colleagues hold them.

When INTPs feel insulted, however, they may respond with sudden, cutting criticism. After such an incident, INTPs are likely to be as bewildered as the recipient. They have broken the rules of debate and exposed their raw emotions. To INTPs, this is the crux of the problem: emotions must be dealt with logically—because improperly handled emotions, INTPs believe, can only harm.

I reccomend that you guys take it too. Interestingly I prefer following people than working alone when it comes to creativity but thats because my thinking is abstract and hard to make into deatils.

ISFP - Dominant Introverted Feeling

Usually gentle and kind, they are intense and passionate about their values and deeply held beliefs, which they share with trusted friends. Because of their discreet manner, their enthusiasm may not be apparent. They are sensitive to others' pain, restlessness or general discomfort and strive to find happiness, balance and wholeness for themselves in order to help others find joy, satisfaction and plenitude. They are deeply empathetic.

They live life in an intently personal fashion, acting on the belief that each person is unique and that social norms are to be respected only if they do not hinder personal development or expression. They strive to adhere to their own high personal moral standards and are particularly sensitive to inconsistencies in their environment between what is being said and what is being done. Empty promises of adhering to something they value – such as environmental causes or human rights - set off an inner alarm and they may transform themselves into modern day Joan of Arcs.

They are quietly persistent in raising awareness of cherished causes and often fight for the underdog in quiet or not-so-quiet ways. In a team, they will raise issues of integrity, authenticity, and good or bad, and may to opt out if the team refuses to address the questions raised.

They are usually tolerant and open-minded, insightful, flexible and understanding. They live for the understanding of others and feel deeply grateful when someone takes the time to get to know them personally. They have good listening skills, are genuinely concerned, insightful, and usually avid readers. At their best, they inspire others to be themselves.

Well I had to work 31 hours total last week. Then I found out, hey, I work 32 hours this week AND next week and I dont get my first paycheck until NEXT Friday. My parents are b!tching at me because I'm not doing crap and I argue at them saying I have a friggen job and I dont need extra work to do that I dont get payed for. Sure, I got to have a friend stay over on Sunday through Monday, but after that, my mom starts yelling at me. The only other good thing is that I got back my TWEWY game that my friend was borrowing. I'm actually almost in tears right now.

Hi Luxlord don't worry, we can control time, we can go back to were it never even happened.

And we can frolick in the snow and ride the mastodans, I know how much you liked riding those hairy elephants Luxlord.

OR how about I make you ice cream, you still like ice cream right Luxlord?

(Acting like a comforting dad does NOT work on the internet, sounds like I'm mocking him)

Another ISFP here.

The description isn't spot-on, but it's close enough.

I'm not sure if this can really apply yo me, though. Honestly, I felt it was pretty 50/50 on 2 of them, and changing my answers to check revealed completely different personality types. =/

Awww' date=' I'm sorry to hear that buddy.

*gives you a cheer up cookie*

Life goes on, just [b']grab life by the balls [/b]and take control of it, you're Luxlord for gods sake. ^_^

You'd do more than just grab it Midnight. Bow chika wow wow

Sorry I couldn't resist.

Anyway Luxlord I heard of a girl who wound up working a Mcdonald shift ten hours straight and with no breaks and all she got was a bag of candy as a bonus.

But still your mom's an ass.

Your working all day for a mean little man with a bad toupue and a rub on tan. He's got you running round the office like a turtle on wheels. But remenber they can tell you what to do but they can't tell you what to feel.

Whoops went to "Hey Julie" mode.

Just bear with it, since you have a job she probbaly won't do anything but complain since if she complains to anyone besides you they'll give her an "Are you an idiot" look.

Also Luxlord, we are here though we can only provide moral support and ideas. Plus a time mage like you should know, just because you haven't met a person on thje road of life yet doesn't mean that she isn't thier furthur on.

Life goes on, just [b']grab life by the balls [/b]and take control of it, you're Luxlord for gods sake. ^_^

Sorry I couldn't resist.

Sadly you aren't wrong....... :mrgreen:

But that's besides the point. I used to think that love was just something that everyone but me had.

I found her, she was amazing, and it was amazing. Just keep praying, be nice to girls, open the doors for them, pull out their seats, call them pretty, all that Grey's Anatomy crap.

Sorry I couldn't resist.

But that's besides the point. I used to think that love was just something that everyone but me had.

I found her, she was amazing, and it was amazing. Just keep praying, be nice to girls, open the doors for them, pull out their seats, call them pretty, all that Grey's Anatomy crap.

I'm gay...

Sorry I couldn't resist.

I found her, she was amazing, and it was amazing. Just keep praying, be nice to guys, open the doors for them, pull out their seats, call them handsome, all that Grey's Anatomy crap.

I'm gay...

^ Not gonna lie, I thought you were while typing that. Ok fixxed.

Just because you are attracted to the same sex doesn't mean that you are without love. You'll find him.

Then go to a gay bar. You can meet a nice man name chuck' date=' get a car with the liscence plat 2qte2Bstr8 (Too cute to be straight, though you might need less letters)

[/quote']

Why do people always assume Chuck is a gay name?

Yeah, go to a Gay bar, but instead meet a guy named Kyle. Get married in California, and live happily ever after in Club Med.

Then go to a gay bar. You can meet a nice man name chuck' date=' get a car with the liscence plat 2qte2Bstr8 (Too cute to be straight, though you might need less letters)

[/quote']

I do not believe that Luxlord's name is Larry.

It isn't Larry, is it?

Midnight, I take great offense to you suggesting California.

Archived