Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's already banned' date=' XIII.

Besides, he'd just screech at you and call your parents gay.

[/quote']

Bah! Empty threats.

To late he's dead.

Boom' date=' headshot.

Oh yeah, ever heard of team fortress 2.

Here are the characters

http://www.teamfortress.com/movies.htm

Which character you would be. I'd be the Medic, a doctor from Germany when the Hippocratic oath was a optional Hippocratic suggestion. He heals people only to satiate his own morbid curiosity.

Shame he and the pyro have no videos.

[/quote']

They should be up soon. It took them a while to get The Spy video running.

It wasn't a threat. I was just telling you that talking to someone like that is pointless.

I know. And even if he did, All I have to do is Delete the message and ignore it. Oh well, time for a new discussion topic besides the RP and the Y.C.Manga. And of course, I'm not good at topic starters.

Tidus or Rikku.

Because it would be a blast.

Yeah, they are fun people.

I'm not sure who I'd want to hang out with. Auron? Eh. Too serious. I guess, Tidus, Wakka.

Hanging out with Sora would be fun. Then again, getting your heart stolen if he can't protect you doesn't sound fun.

King Mickey? Possibly, but he weilds a keyblade which means the same thing. Leon and Cloud are too seriouz. Sephiroth would try to kill me. Anyone from OrgXIII would probably try to find a way to take my heart and use it as their own. Zack's dead. Aerith would have us spend the entire time praying and tending flowers. Kimahri, well, he's just weird. So is LuLu.

Am I missing anything? Hanging out with Yuffie could be fun. I guess either:

Tidus, Wakka, Rikku, or Yuffie.

Archived