• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys!

You'll never guess what game show I...

*Giant colored wheel crashes through wall*

Uh...

I can explain.

Who is going to be the lovely lady in the back presenting the prizes anyway?

More importantly' date=' the gameshow host?

Also, who needs pizza when you have 24-hour (kinda...) catering?

[/quote']

I don't know. And as for the host, he retired. I don't think he will ever return to host.

Sweet.

*Twelve minutes later a large amount of horrible half monster monstrosities who look somewhat like Roxas and Nexev's share of the hookers stumble out of his lab with a look of horror etched on thier face as they fall and breath thier last gasp. I walk out truimphantly, stepping on one of the hookers but than a look of confusion appears on my face*

Wait... was I supposed to have sex with them? God damn it! Oh, well, this was more useful anyway.

I'm still doing the monster dna implants, so far I think I am getting close with the Giza Bunny strand, I don't dare try using high level monsters dna yet.

Genetic half human half final fantasy monsters to replace the nobodies as our forces=better than hookers.

Which monster strand should I implant into your minions? Also what humans should I use as a base?

This is long term reservation mind you I won't be able to finish perfecting these for a while.

What does being old fashioned have to do with not wanting hookers?

First off' date=' you made an epic fail

[/quote']

=.=

Because the page never loaded because YCM was being slow as sheet, so I refreshed the page and went to go do something else instead.

First off' date=' you made an epic fail

[/quote']

=.=

Because the page never loaded because YCM was being slow as s***, so I refreshed the page and went to go do something else instead.

I've done that before. I used the edit button so no one would notice.

Genetic half human half final fantasy monsters to replace the nobodies as our forces=better than hookers.

Which monster strand should I implant into your minions? Also what humans should I use as a base?

This is long term reservation mind you I won't be able to finish perfecting these for a while.

so it'd be like the fiends from FFX and a random human put togethor?

Archived