Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

OW!! That HURT!! STOP! Oh the pain I'm not actually feeling because we are on the internet!!!

Well, I was just playing FF7 CC out of boredom, and I was about to fight the first fight with Genesis, and the battery ran out. I'm remembering everything about the game. Now I'm obsessed with LOVELESS and SOLDIER.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey you were curious what would happen if you argued with Lar. I wanted to see what flan dna would do on a human to see

if I could make a monster solider worthy of replacing the large amount of nobodies that Sora eliminated previously.

Tis seemed like an excellent compimise.

Hey you were curious what would happen if you argued with Lar. I wanted to see what flan dna would do on a human to see

if I could make a monster solider worthy of replacing the large amount of nobodies that Sora eliminated previously.

Hmmm, your logic makes sense. Are you smart for a living?

Anyway, discuss FF7 CC.

You know what we need?

Another pokemon game like "Pokemon XD GoD" and "Pokemon Coloseum"

I liked having the 3D characters but it would be better if it were like the pokemon games on the hand-held systems where you can go in the grass and catch pokemon and win badges.

We also need another "Pokemon Stadium"-like game.

I apologize for my inactiveness, I just got my internet back yesterday and I had no way to access the internet. Although I know that is no excuse considering at times when I was online I did not post here. I realize my spot has been taken, and I would like to rejoin as a Nobody. If you do not wish to accept me I understand.

~Azure Rhythm

If I obtained control over the Pokemon franchise, the world would squirm.

Hmmm' date=' your logic makes sense. Are you smart for a living?

[/quote']

People who are smart for a living aren't living smart.

Oh, and by the way, I'm going camping in Victoria tomorrow, just so you guys know.

I would pick the master manipulator Xantos from Gargoyle as well as Judge Claud Frollo as he is really cruel and could make a great villian if his world dosn't appear ( so he would be like Maleficent).

Also since Power Rangers appeared on Disney channel I'll throw in Rita Repulsa for the keyblade megazord fight.

I'm back~

However, my vacation wasn't exactly... Good. Dx

On the last night, there was a fight outside our hotel room. Apparently, a newly married couple were fighting over their daughter, it eventually led to the young mother hitting the father over the head with something, I think it was a glass. :/ Then I awoke my parents and called the police. That kinda ruined my entire vacation.

Oh, and my uncle made me walk 3 miles. 3 MILES. I get winded playing video games for Pete's sake! Dx

Other then that, it was an okay vacation.

@Topic:

The Horned King from The Black Cauldron. Just because I would love fighting him.

I am gonna make a mini thread contest/topic here.

Design a replacement Organization menber they have to have a relationship with at least one of the former menbers and some similarities.

Since I am making it contesty I will give the winner 20 points. No more since its more topic than contest you understand. The 20 is thier for incentive.

I'll judge with anyone active who I consider judge worthy (only Skuldur and Davok plus the Primary trio. However any person who won't contribute can judge as well.

Here's mine:

name: Xotrop

appearance: Looks similar to Vexen but wheres a mask to hide some physical deformities.

bio: Xotrop was a prototype of the Replica Project even before Xion. Xotrop was created by Xemnas and Vexen to see if it was possible. Vexen contributed the most to the project, including his dna which they used with a small amount of Sora's to see if it would create a keyblade. The project was successful but due to some cellular damage the replica was disfigured and somewhat physically ill. Xemnas told Vexen to study it for what caused it's failures, which Vexen did so and used this data to help make Xion. Vexen's ego made him inable to kill Xotrop as that would mean admitting Vexen made a big mistake. Instead Vexen raise Xotrop like a son while still running tests on him. Since Xotrop was supposed to have been killed Vexen forbid XOtrop from making himself known and as such only resurfaced after the destruction of Xemnas.

Weapon: Xotrop uses a blue, more jagged version of Ventus's keyblade (furthuring the implication of Ventus's connection with Sora). He however states that the weapon is not a real keyblade but just a design that was stuck in his head.

Archived