Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Awesome: You know' date=' I don't think you cna even call Aqua a mage. =/ I mean, have you seen her fight? It still looks pretty physical to me. Besides, both Terra and Ventus use magic, too.

@Dunsparce: Seriously guys! Just LOOK at him! Aside from being totally adorable, he's still awesome.

>=D Anyone who thinks Dunsparce sucks clearly does not know how to abuse him properly. He can be downright evil.

[/quote']

So she's balanced? Just like the other two? I can deal with that. But I would still like to try that backhand Keyblade.

Aw' date=' man, Lux beat me to it...

~Anyway~

If Larexene was a concept, like Nexev stated, what would it be?

[/quote']

I don't know. Ask Lar, she would know. Obviously. She knows everything.

Lar, what is a dunsparce?

Tho you asked Lar, I will answer.

It's a pokemon. One of the worst...

How dare you. D<

Dunsparce is the God of Pokemon.

Even more powerful than Arceus!

*cough*Bullshit*cough*

Dunsparce is good depending on how you raise it, strategies, and the attacks you give it, but it will be destroyed by several pokemon i could think of. Like my Primape, whom may I add is like the god of all fighting pokemon...

Dunsparce can beat up Primape, too, Mineku. It just needs to be set up properly. Battles are a team effort.

And if SE was in hcarge of Pokemon...well, it'd be epic. They'd probably leave the core mecha nics the same, since that is what works best, but they'd also probably add like, legitimate story.

The Pokemon stories always suck. SE would prolly make a good one. Oh, and they'd finally move Pokemon onto a damn console. With online play for trading and battling.

I don't think they'd do ODs and Equips, Awesome. =/ That's FF's bag.

Oh, another thing, they;d prolly grab good old Nomura and have him be in charge of designs/art. Then we'd have awesome-looking Pokemon + smexy-animated characters.

Dusparce is a Pokemon not used by many, but might have an incredible potential.

It seems like the plain and almost motionless body can unlock something truly powerful.

It's no wonder that Lar loves it, but she already has incredible potential and everyone knows about her...

That aside, Square Enix would make a great developer for Pokemon, in my opinion, as Zex said. ^-^

~Anyway~

[/quote']

How dare you. D<

Only with hacks my dear Claire

Shut your whorehole!

Dunsparce only hides his power, for the whole world would be destroyed if he unleashed it.

OK! Tell me how this thing...

25a5bfd.png

...can blow up the whole planet?

How can it NOT blow up the planet?

Just look at it!

Dude, if he had an evolution then everyone would be screwed.

Dunsparce can beat up Primape' date=' too, Mineku. It just needs to be set up properly. Battles are a team effort.

And if SE was in hcarge of Pokemon...well, it'd be epic. They'd probably leave the core mecha nics the same, since that is what works best, [b']but they'd also probably add like, legitimate story.[/b]

The Pokemon stories always suck. SE would prolly make a good one. Oh, and they'd finally move Pokemon onto a damn console. With online play for trading and battling.

I don't think they'd do ODs and Equips, Awesome. =/ That's FF's bag.

Oh, another thing, they;d prolly grab good old Nomura and have him be in charge of designs/art. Then we'd have awesome-looking Pokemon + smexy-animated characters.

Your starter pokemon is the pokemon laid by the champions okemon.

The champion went crazy from how mankind abuses pokemon and has got the elite four to set thier goals on awakening Arceus to end all life, forgetting in his insanity that this will include his own.

The proffesor imbueded pokemon DNA into himself to gain a better understanding of how pokemon can use thier attacks. However this have given him a debilitating illness which will kill him in 6 days. After this he becomes a ghost pokemon (much to his excitement as he learned something new) and becomes the post game legend.

~Anyway~

[/quote']

How dare you. D<

Only with hacks my dear Claire

Shut your whorehole!

Dunsparce only hides his power, for the whole world would be destroyed if he unleashed it.

OK! Tell me how this thing...

25a5bfd.png

...can blow up the whole planet?

How can it NOT blow up the planet?

Just look at it!

Dude, if he had an evolution then everyone would be screwed.

Dude, that's not even funny. If he had an evolution, we'd all be dead. Not even the Meteor spell could stop it. Not even Holy could stop it. Nothing could stop it, and the world would be even more destroyed than if you would divide by zero.

Don't even joke about that.

Sarcasm aside, that IS an accurate statement.

Dunsparce is the most prolific abuser of Serene Grace in the game. The only thing that stops his from being cheap with it is his mediocre stat spread, which is still only so-so with the right EV spread.

If he could evolve, he'd boost his stats, and his already humongous movepool would get even bigger.

So yeah. Cheapness.

He'd be called "Dunplenti", by the way.

Sarcasm aside' date=' that IS an accurate statement.

Dunsparce is the most prolific abuser of Serene Grace in the game. The only thing that stops his from being cheap with it is his mediocre stat spread, which is still only so-so with the right EV spread.

If he could evolve, he'd boost his stats, and his already humongous movepool would get even bigger.

So yeah. Cheapness.

He'd be called "Dunplenti", by the way.

[/quote']

How about Dunpledore?

He'd be called "Dunplenti"' date=' by the way.

[/quote']

Hmmm, I can see a marketing pun...

"Good & Duplenti"

(Little licorice candies in Pokemon shapes)

Hey, who said we couldn't mess around with the name for a bit?

The evolution idea is yet another thing I can agree on.

This, the Pokemon transferral to Square Enix...

Where's your Internetometer, Zex?

At Fanime' date=' they said that Pokemon is the biggest-selling RPG series. How does that title [i']not[/i] belong to Final Fantasy?

Because they have an anime. The 8 year olds see the anime, and they want the video game so bad because they want to get their favorite pokemon.

If FF had anime, then it could boost game buying, despite the fact it won't interest 8 year olds.

Because Pokemon has been popular for longer than Final Fantasy.

And on top of that, they publish more spin-off games than FF does.

Do remember that with a lot of people, Sales = Popularity. I personally think that that's stupid. Especially since high sales on Pokemon games are just because of little kids who want to play with the cute monsters.

ummm am I approved?

No.

My answer is no.

Anyone care to disagree?

*raises hand out of the sheer curiosity to see what would happen to him*

*Hands Larxene her rusty chainsaw and carving knife*

Final Fantasy had two anime by the way. Final Fantasy Unlimited (Which Lanipator said sucked ass) and Last Order: Final Fantasy VII.

*drags Awesome into a dark dungeon in order to use him as a test subject to determine how well the human body can resist elemental attacks of different variety. As well as seeing the effect of implanting different dna of monsters into a persons body. Who knows what a flans liqiud body will to a human who requires solid skin?*

*returns five minutes later with blood splattered on his gloves and glasses*

Okay guys thanks to Sakuya and Luxlord allowing me to reverse biomechanic engiener thier time abbilities to make time flow slower inside the lab I ws able to study the subject for approximatly 5 hours. The imbuding of Flan dna causes the subject to experince increase swelling of inside body fluids such as blood as well as a increase in viscosity and thickness of the blood. Eventually his skin split in several places but the blood was too thick to flow from the strain holes. I belive the subject whould have been able to live without the skin and may even be able to manipulate the blood. However the reconfiguration of the blood was to great stress and the subject fell into a coma due to an overload of the pain senses. He is curretly having the flan dna purged while I prepare m next dna sampling...

Elemental.

Archived