Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

I AM!? YES!!! THANKS ROXAS!!!

CAN I NOW OFFICIALLY CHANGE MY AVY?

Change your name too. Looking at the roster and seeing "Marluxia-Luxord" is just word' date=' and I just thought of a rather disturbing yaoi image while I typed this.

[/quote']

Me too when I read that.

Devyn, you'll never get Demyx.

And why does no one care for Wikipedia?

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Change your name too. Looking at the roster and seeing "Marluxia-Luxord" is just word' date=' and I just thought of a rather disturbing yaoi image while I typed this.

[/quote']

W8... Do I have enough points?

and I would also like to see that image XD

Dang it. I was about to go for Luxord. Oh well. I'll get Demnyx later.A long time from now.

Davok is going to kill you for planning to usurp his throne.

Then, when he notices you spelled "Demyx" wrong, he is going to rend your soul into a thousand fragments, each feeling the burning agony of 77 suns.

[/quote']

You don't need points anymore

Dang it. I was about to go for Luxord. Oh well. I'll get Demnyx later.A long time from now.

You'll never get him. xD That's the funny thing. I'll only leave this club if it dies, and that's not going to happen anytime soon. Heck, even if this club dies, then I will still remain Demyx. XD

I believe I speak for everyone when I say that position will never be available as long as Davok resides here.

His epicness is the equivillent of God in most foreign countries.

Also' date=' everyone forgot that Zaraki could be becoming more active because his dad is getting out of the hospital, and that Ch. 3 of Org. XIII Meets teh Internets is up.[/color']

[/quote']

You don't need points anymore

Wait...what?!? You have to be kidding me.

[/quote']

Oh yeah, you're bi, right?

You'll never get him. xD That's the funny thing. I'll only leave this club if it dies' date=' and that's not going to happen anytime soon. Heck, even if this club dies, then I will still remain Demyx. XD

[/quote']

DA SKIPPAH is here! Sayeth you, couldst thou assist me in a 1,000 word essay regarding The Tempest and Antigone about how Sophocles and Shakespeare utilize character foils?

[/quote']

Oh yeah, you're bi, right?

You'll never get him. xD That's the funny thing. I'll only leave this club if it dies' date=' and that's not going to happen anytime soon. Heck, even if this club dies, then I will still remain Demyx. XD

[/quote']

DA SKIPPAH is here! Sayeth you, couldst thou assist me in a 1,000 word essay regarding The Tempest and Antigone about how Sophocles and Shakespeare utilize character foils?

I dunno. I haven't seen The Tempest in like a year or so, and I don't think Bard on the Beach is going to to act out the same play two years in a row. And... I'm embarrassed to say I haven't heard of Sophocles.

Also, @Marluxia: It's called the Alias Emporium now.

Archived