Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

=D Yeah' date=' I downloade it, cuz my PSP is hacked.

But it's only cuz I was impatient. I haven't played any story mode, cuz I don't wanna spoil it. [b']That's why I won't download BBS when it comes out.[/b]

But I believe in giving Squeenix money that they deserve, so I'll still buy the English Dissidia when it comes out.

=D oh yeah, and I have a friend who told me he can get me a $30 Flash Cart for the DS that'll hold like, 30 average-sized games.

Thats nice of you.

Well guys, I just beat FF7 Crisis Core. It was pretty funny how during the entire battle with Genesis Avatar I had No MP Cost from the DMW xD. I used Firaga and Thundaga and Curaga all I wanted. I didn't even need MP.

Then I fought Genesis, which I hardly needed MP for. I'll admit, he did get me a couple times, and I thought I was done, but I beat him on the 1st try.

Then I went through the largest string of cutscenes, and the battles, I didn't even count as battles because the troopers are undeafetable, and you have infinite health, so it was all just a big cutscene to go through Zack's life in SOLDIER.

Teh Edn.

Birth by Sleep > 358/2 Days > CoM > Coded

Just threw CoM in there to show how bad Coded is.

Which character will you be playing as first in Birth by Sleep? I'll be starting off as Terra.

Either Terra or Vent. Aqua is definitely last. I hate mages.

And yes, CoM sucks, mainly for it's battle system, and because of it I will probably never beat the game.

Archived