Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dance, Awesome, Dance! =D

Gah, I'm hating the weather right now. >=O It's been around 31 or something degrees celsius and... yeah I don't really know how to finish this sentence. I heard that a heat wave is coming through or something.

Dance' date=' Awesome, Dance! =D

Gah, I'm hating the weather right now. >=O It's been around 31 or something degrees celsius and... yeah I don't really know how to finish this sentence. I heard that a heat wave is coming through or something.

[/quote']

Yeah, that's nice. Anyway, can we continue discussing mah awesomex66 dance skills? PUN FTW!!

Anyway, about how many degrees is C in F? I'm not familiar with Celsius degrees.

Dance' date=' Awesome, Dance! =D

[/quote']

Yeah, that's nice. Anyway, can we continue discussing mah awesomex66 dance skills? PUN FTW!!

Anyway, about how many degrees is C in F? I'm not familiar with Celsius degrees.

And I'm not that familiar in Fahrenheit.

You never answered my question, Zex. And I don't think anyone saw the awesome vid xD.

Alright then' date=' how about an evolution. An

xD

What's the score now, PUNK? JK.

So,

WHAT IS TEH COOLEZT KEYBLADE?

I'd have to say either:

Master Xehanort's

Master Xehanort's apprentice's

Way to the Dawn

The 2nd Dark Riku battle keyblade in KH1.

=D Yeah, I downloade it, cuz my PSP is hacked.

But it's only cuz I was impatient. I haven't played any story mode, cuz I don't wanna spoil it. That's why I won't download BBS when it comes out.

But I believe in giving Squeenix money that they deserve, so I'll still buy the English Dissidia when it comes out.

=D oh yeah, and I have a friend who told me he can get me a $30 Flash Cart for the DS that'll hold like, 30 average-sized games.

Archived