Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Perhaps next year --- seeing as how I will be on vacation during the time, and I was invited to join Dorian for his trip (they will making a stop in California, and I have relatives there) --- I too can make the convention.

I've never cosplayed before, so naturally I would begin as Kuchiki Byakuya. Then perhaps Tamaki. Who knows right? ;)

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tamaki, Kuchiki? Like from Host club? =o

I was thinking of cosplaying Byakuya, too. xD My hair can really go into any style (I love my hair), and his costume isn't that expensive.

For Ggio, I'd need to buy a Cheongsam and bleach it white or something, and then remove any visible stitch marks. I think the arrancar pants I can find on ebay. And my sister could modify the Cheonsam sleeves for me, since she's a fashion major.

After that, I'd just need to style my hair (and get a braid extension).

The hardest part is that Mask. @_@

Tamaki' date=' Kuchiki? Like from Host club? =o

I was thinking of cosplaying Byakuya, too. xD My hair can really go into any style (I love my hair), and his costume isn't that expensive.

For Ggio, I'd need to buy a Cheongsam and bleach it white or something, and then remove any visible stitch marks. I think the arrancar pants I can find on ebay. And my sister could modify the Cheonsam sleeves for me, since she's a fashion major.

After that, I'd just need to style my hair (and get a braid extension).

The hardest part is that Mask. @_@

[/quote']

Yes, the Ouran High School Host Club. Quite a fun anime I think. ^_^

Naturally my hair is long (especially for an African American, xD) so I would cosplay fine as Kuchiki. I can borrow a white scrungie from Dorian's sister. >_>

And if you don't mind me asking, why does Noixez have a football as a weapon? xD Is it becuase sports are typically the obvious of literature or what? xD

And if it's safe for me to post, may I introduce Xias? (I believe it would pronounced "Zeeyas". Or rather I prefer that pronunciation. >_>)

@Rox: yeah, I've seen some Tigre Estoque masks. xD Maybe I'll try and buy one,

@Kuchiki: @_@ I love Host Club. Hilarious anime is hilarious.

Also, yeah, I figured sports were the opposite for literature. xD And it manipulates sound, as opposed to Illusions which manipulate sight (though, technically Zexion's illusions manipulate both. ._.)

@Awesome: Easily Zex's. Simply because that thing can freaking do anything. It can absorb everything, copy anything, create clones, multiple and attack, unleash chains of magic spells, act as a shield, and trap someone inside to kill them.

After that though, I always thought Saix's Claymore was big pimpin'. Then Lar's knives.

So' date=' RANDOMNESS POLL?

Other than the Keyblade, what member of the Organization has the coolest weapon? For me, it's Leaxeaus.

[/quote']

I thought each of their weapons wasa keyblade? >_<

Does Axel's weapon look like a keyblade to you? Saix's? Larxene's?

Other than the Keyblade, what member of the Organization has the coolest weapon? For me, it's Leaxeaus.

[/quote']

I asked a simple question. Don't get snotty with me.

And yes, I happen to think Saix's weapon looks like a Keyblade. Clearly not Larxene so much, but Axel's weapon also looks like a Keyblade to me.

The only known Keyblade wielders are Sora, Roxas, Riku, Kairi (which theoretically means Namine should be able to), Xion, Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless), Terra (who could possible/probably be Xehanort), Master Xehanort, Master Xehanort's apprentice, and Mickey.

xD Oh yeah, and Aqua and Ventus.

[/quote']

I asked a simple question. Don't get snotty with me.

And yes, I happen to think Saix's weapon looks like a Keyblade. Clearly not Larxene so much, but Axel's weapon also looks like a Keyblade to me.

Sorry for my rudeness. I respectfully disagree with your statement. Axel's weapons don't look like Keyblades. Saix's kind of do.

=o They can look like a keyblad eif you put em together. xD That's the Bond of Flame.

But that's not Axel's weapon. That is Sora/Riku/Aqua/Ventus/Xehanort/Master Xehanort/Master Xehanort's apprentice/Kiari's weapon. Besides, he doesn't have a stick to connect them.

=3 I'm just saying' date=' They can look like one if you stick em together. And you dunno Axel can't do that. xD Just cuz he never shows us him doing it doesn't mean it isn't possible. After all, it can't be that hard ~

[/quote']

No. I've tried similar things, it's harder than you think.

Archived