Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once you got Rosa in your party, Edward became completely useless. Damn Leviathan, not making sure you got the job done.

You know what, there should be a sequel to The After Years, just so we can finally got some closure on Edge and Rydia, supply Kain with a convenient love interest, and have Edward die in a blaze of glory.

Once you got Rosa in your party' date=' Edward became completely useless. Damn Leviathan, not making sure you got the job done.

You know what, there should be a sequel to The After Years, just so we can finally got some closure on Edge and Rydia, supply Kain with a convenient love interest, and have Edward die in a blaze of glory.

[/quote']

I'm not sure that there will ever be a sequel to The After Years, Roxas.

It appears I've missed far too much, working. I apologize for my insensitive actions towards this organization, and I'll do my best in the role-play if I am still allowed to do so.

Fortunately, I won't be at Wal-Mart too much longer. School is about to begin, and I am playing the part of a substitute teacher after all. :P The pay isn't bad, but unfortunately, the kids are. High school teens are as typical now in this area as they were before Katrina, but worse.

This just means you can expect more activity from me is all. ^^;;

It appears I've missed far too much' date=' working. I apologize for my insensitive actions towards this organization, and I'll do my best in the role-play if I am still allowed to do so.

Fortunately, I won't be at Wal-Mart too much longer. School is about to begin, and I am playing the part of a substitute teacher after all. :P The pay isn't bad, but unfortunately, the kids are. High school teens are as typical now in this area as they were before Katrina, but worse.

This just means you can expect more activity from me is all. ^^;;

[/quote']

Check the first post. I've allowed you - and only you - to claim one of the available Organization Members.

I know' date=' and that makes me sad. Oh well, I can try getting a job with Square Enix for the sole purpose of making that happen.

[/quote']

If you worked at Square Enix, that would be awesome. You could give us discounts on those games.

I don't think it works like that. Besides, it would take years for that to be possible. Fortunately, I got a little pamphlet for the Academy of Arts as well as a CD, and they have a class on Video Gaming.

=o He'll know anyone who stays in contact with him. And he'll probably stay in contact with anyone whom he's close enough friends with.

Hell, me and Lar will probably still be talking years from now. =p

xD besides, he'll prolly come to AX eventually, and we can totally hang out then.

Zex, if I can manage it, I probably will go to AX. However, there's another anime convention that takes place over here over Memorial Day weekend, so I don't know how my parents would feel about me going to two anime conventions in one year. If I do manage to go to AX, I only think I'll manage to go for one day. Besides, with over nine thousand cosplayers, it will be pretty hard to find me.

Well, AX is the best one California has to offer every year. If you're gonna go to one, you might as well pick that. Also, you can pre=reg for a 2010 4-day pass right now for like, $55.

=o And we could just arrange a meeting. Me and this chick from SoHD were SUPPOSED to have met up, but we forgot to arrange a meeting place. >_>;;

But it's cool. I at least got to hang out with a friend from Washington. =p

Also, Kuchiki, Saix's name only has an accent on the I.

Saïx

Well' date=' AX is the best one California has to offer every year. If you're gonna go to one, you might as well pick that. Also, you can pre=reg for a 2010 4-day pass right now for like, $55.

=o And we could just arrange a meeting. Me and this chick from SoHD were SUPPOSED to have met up, but we forgot to arrange a meeting place. >_>;;

But it's cool. I at least got to hang out with a friend from Washington. =p[hr']

Also, Kuchiki, Saix's name only has an accent on the I.

Saïx

Thank you for the correction. xD Now if I can find my accents shortcut, I can uphold that name proudly. And because I'm such a fan of Saix, I'll be getting a name change soon; it will not however literally be "Saix".

Archived