Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In other news' date=' I've posted in the RP. =P

Also, check out this site. xD

tl;dr

Icy's a super? That would explain all the locked threads with Icy's post as the last...

I have lost all respect for you.

I'm tired. If you want me to read it, I'll read it. And since when did you respect me? I've never noticed. When it's for respect, I'll do anything.

In other news' date=' I've posted in the RP. =P

Also, check out this site. xD

tl;dr

Icy's a super? That would explain all the locked threads with Icy's post as the last...

I have lost all respect for you.

I'm tired. If you want me to read it, I'll read it. And since when did you respect me? I've never noticed. When it's for respect, I'll do anything.

Heh, just kidding. But, when your too tired or lazy to read something, don't request an abridged version. >.<

And posted in the RP again.

I read teh whole thing. During the part Where Sam took Jane out on the town, I noticed "an elderly man, a diseased man, and a dead man." And I realized, it was a history of Buddha spoof. With zombies and vampires.

Buddha chick>Zombies and Vampires>Original Buddha.

It's good. Sadly, Icy has informed me that the Alias Emporium will remain closed.

Onto more important matters. I got Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, D. Gray-Man Season 1 Part 1, Pokemon Platinum, and a Crimson Crisis SE for my birthday. Apparently getting a DS a week ago and reserving Dissidia also counts.

It's good. Sadly' date=' Icy has informed me that the Alias Emporium will remain closed.

Onto more important matters. I got [b']Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions[/b], D. Gray-Man Season 1 Part 1, Pokemon Platinum, and a Crimson Crisis SE for my birthday. Apparently getting a DS a week ago and reserving Dissidia also counts.

I'm going to click your internet counter simply because of that.

I've rented War of the Lions, I didn't really like it all that much. :/

Anyway, I'm leaving for the beach for 4 days. I'm prolly just gonna lay around on the shore playing TWEWY the entire time. xD

Don't do too much while I'm gone. ;.;

Anyway,

Bai~

I've rented War of the Lions' date=' I didn't really like it all that much. :/

Anyway, I'm leaving for the beach for 4 days. I'm prolly just gonna lay around on the shore playing TWEWY the entire time. xD

Don't do [i']too[/i] much while I'm gone. ;.;

Anyway,

Bai~

I see. Have fun then. Don't get stung by a jellyfish.

Hey, Rox. I've been brainstormin' out of boredom, and I got a couple create n' contest ideas.

Keyblade creation contest

Aeon creation contest

Spell creation contest

I think I had one more, but I'm not sure. I figure I'd say them out of boredom.

On another note, thanks to the ever-so-helpful IGN guides, I got the final Goddess materia, and easily beat that weird thing. Now, I have to beat Genisis Avatar, and I just tried expirimenting with materia. I'm level 40, I think. Maybe level 41. I don't use magic often, and for some reason, I don't have Curaga, only Cura. I keep losing, and I would either need different materia and equipment, to level up, or to have someone enchant my DMW.

Halp.

Rox' date=' be honest (I honestly don't expect a yes), would I be an Organization member (On the member list) if the slots weren't full? Again, honesty and I don't really expect it to be a yes...

[/quote']

Probably. Your only problem is activity.

Hey' date=' Rox. I've been brainstormin' out of boredom, and I got a couple create n' contest ideas.

Keyblade creation contest

Aeon creation contest

Spell creation contest

I think I had one more, but I'm not sure. I figure I'd say them out of boredom.

On another note, thanks to the ever-so-helpful IGN guides, I got the final Goddess materia, and easily beat that weird thing. Now, I have to beat Genisis Avatar, and I just tried expirimenting with materia. I'm level 40, I think. Maybe level 41. I don't use magic often, and for some reason, I don't have Curaga, only Cura. I keep losing, and I would either need different materia and equipment, to level up, or to have someone enchant my DMW.

Halp.

[/quote']

The ideas are pretty nice, but the Spell Creation Contest might be the easiest, since people will just make a "-ja" version of a spell.

Just do more missions. I beat Genesis Avatar on my first try. It was a very long fight, but I still won. Curaga is easy to get.

Archived