Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Figured I'd change the method now. Usually' date=' the three of us need to agree on letting a new member in. Larxene usually just demands that we agree with her.

@Davok: Yes, I did.

[/quote']

Because obviously, what I say goes.

He can join I guess.

Okay' date=' I guess ::Hazel:: is in.

[/quote']

Thanks ;D

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. Crazy schedule and all that jazz.

I know this is like, random, but when will Birth by Sleep be released in NA? ._.

Probably mid 2010.

It's released in Japan in December, so we should get it somewhere between March-May.

Really? I kinda figured it'd be out in say Jan-March.

It doesn't really matter. It just means another whole year to wait for another good game to come out.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...which is exactly why I know about the plot of 358/2 Days.

I couldn't help myself' date=' and now the game is ruined for me. D:

Okay, not really.[b} That happened when I heard there was no Wifi.[/b']

Same here. D:

I wanted to play it with you guys.

The lack of wifi kinda pissed me off too. >_> Especially since all those magazines were talking about it like it was a sure thing.

Dx It's like, what's even the point of Multi-player then? There're like, two people I can play that game with here when it comes out, one of whom is my brother.

And it just isn't very eventful doing that. =/ I was looking forward to randomly texting you guys at like, midnight, and demanding you go on a mission with me.

Well' date=' I just beat the 3rd to final boss in FF7CC, and I got impaled on the second one in less than 2 minutes. I forgot to heal.

[/quote']

Sounds fun. Were you dead when you got killed?

No, all that happened was Zack's heart stopped and the game over screen showed up.

[spoiler=Oh god, there goes Amethyst and his obsession with a certain game again...]

Strange things happen. But I've never owned a PS2' date=' so I have never dropped one xD.

[/quote']

bubble-aniobjection.gif

So, if you've never owned one nor dropped one, how can you be so certain in your assertion that they're that fragile?

You would have had to have seen one break the very night of the crime, and, if you were in the room where said event occurred, you couldn't possibly have seen the murder!

[spoiler=tl;dr version]

objection.jpg

The lack of wifi kinda pissed me off too. >_> Especially since all those magazines were talking about it like it was a sure thing.

Dx It's like' date=' what's even the point of Multi-player then? There're like, two people I can play that game with here when it comes out, one of whom is my brother.

And it just isn't very eventful doing that. =/ [b']I was looking forward to randomly texting you guys at like, midnight, and demanding you go on a mission with me.[/b]

Lack of wi-fi just went up from "negligible flaw" to "awwwwwwwww" in my opinion of Days, solely because of this.

I demand midnight shenanigans in long badass cloaks!

Also: Snitch's small text is annoyingly disproportionate to the rest of what I'm reading. I would also think that it would be hard to read for any members with lesser eyesight. Not something I'm going to harp on for the rest of eternity though ^^

I like the transformation' date=' Awesome. >_> Now if only Darth would reopen the Emporium, we could do something about that name.

@Davok: xD

@Phoenix: D= Tragic, right?

[/quote']

I used this name for practicality, since I used this for alot of usernames. However, 6 is mah lucky numbuh. I liek it. I think I would change my name to Master Xehanort.

@Awesome: You shouldn't choose a character name unless you're totally confident that you will like that character for a loooong time' date=' since any name change at this point is likely going to be permanent.

[/quote']

I do, but I'm going to think it over. I'll think it over, of what name I'd like. Perhaps, Estuans Interius?

Archived