Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Fine, Claire your an lolSonyfangirl and like to be an absolute b!tch cause you are one. In fact, you are the biggest skank-faced b!tch I've ever had the misfortune to know. You waste of space lard whore, go die in a well with all your vampire and anime crap. No one wants to be around such a dirty

I could go on... but I wont.

Theres my insult.

Complement: Claire your a b!tch. And I agree with Aeon.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How bothersome work has been for me these past few days. I apologize for my absence.

On another note' date=' what the hell is an internets and why did I give one to Zexaeon? -.- I just saw it and clicked. xD

[/quote']

Kuchiki, you're here. Would you like to be promoted to the rank of Organization Member? Xigbar and Lexaeus are open.

Fine' date=' Claire your an lolSonyfangirl and like to be an absolute b!tch cause you are one. In fact, you are the biggest skank-faced b!tch I've ever had the misfortune to know. You waste of space lard whore, go die in a well with all your vampire and anime crap. No one wants to be around such a dirty

Theres my insult.

[/quote']

I'm not a Sony fangirl, cause I play my DS more than any other system. =p

Plus I don't watch a lot of anime.

So your insult is invalid.

Apparently WB is in progress of a remake of "A Nightmare on Elm Street" and (apparently) "The Birds"

The Birds remake cant possibly be worse than the original. (Dont even try to argue, that movie was terrible. I lol'd more than anything during that movie because it was so bad.)

No remake could ever compare to the first Nightmare. (Theres a chance they might make it good but not better.)

Fine' date=' Claire your an lolSonyfangirl and like to be an absolute b!tch cause you are one. In fact, you are the biggest skank-faced b!tch I've ever had the misfortune to know. You waste of space lard whore, go die in a well with all your vampire and anime crap. No one wants to be around such a dirty

Theres my insult.

I'm not a Sony fangirl, cause I play my DS more than any other system. =p

Plus I don't watch a lot of anime.

So your insult is invalid.

Heh heh heh heh! You want me to toss the stuff in bold into the "Rejected Insults That Make No Sense To Me" bin?

[align=center]Yeah. I'm joining. Cause I'm like that.

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club): Snitch

Species (Heartless/Nobody?): Heartless

Square Enix games you've played/own: Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts (RE): Chain of Memories, Dragon Quest VIII.

Possibly more. Meh.[/align]

Figured I'd change the method now. Usually' date=' the three of us need to agree on letting a new member in. Larxene usually just demands that we agree with her.

@Davok: Yes, I did.

[/quote']

Because obviously, what I say goes.

He can join I guess.

Okay' date=' I guess ::Hazel:: is in.

[/quote']

Thanks ;D

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. Crazy schedule and all that jazz.

I know this is like, random, but when will Birth by Sleep be released in NA? ._.

Probably mid 2010.

It's released in Japan in December, so we should get it somewhere between March-May.

Figured I'd change the method now. Usually' date=' the three of us need to agree on letting a new member in. Larxene usually just demands that we agree with her.

@Davok: Yes, I did.

[/quote']

Because obviously, what I say goes.

He can join I guess.

Okay' date=' I guess ::Hazel:: is in.

[/quote']

Thanks ;D

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. Crazy schedule and all that jazz.

I know this is like, random, but when will Birth by Sleep be released in NA? ._.

Probably mid 2010.

It's released in Japan in December, so we should get it somewhere between March-May.

Really? I kinda figured it'd be out in say Jan-March.

Archived