Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

I just hope a PS3 isn't as lolbreakable as a PS2...

Since when is a PS2 breakable?

I've had mine for years' date=' have taken it apart on numerous occasions, and it STILL works perfectly fine.

The only problem with it is that the wire is a little bit loose and sometimes the picture gets messed up.

[/quote']

If you accidently drop it from like 6 inches off the ground, it's probably not going to work...

Well first of all, you're an idiot if you're dropping a game system all over the place.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought my black, bulky PS2 right when it came out. I still have it, and it gives me no trouble at all. If I remember correctly, right after I got it my cousin (whom is of the devil) hit it repeatedly with tools because I wouldn't play with him. >>;; He was only 4 at the time, but still, he used a hammer! Dx

It still worked perfectly, however. So I wasn't too mad.

My DS is another story though. Dx

The back hinge, which lets it open and close, is REALLY loose. And whenever I close the DS, it makes a weird ticking noise. ;.;

I dropped my DS. The neck broke, and it's hardly still connected. I'm glad it's not completely ruined, since then I can use it for when I get Platinum tomorrow. I got a new DS, so I'm fine. I'm think about selling it on eBay, but that would require someone buying it who would actually want to repair it.

I bought my black' date=' bulky PS2 right when it came out. I still have it, and it gives me no trouble at all. If I remember correctly, right after I got it my cousin (whom is of the devil) hit it repeatedly with tools because I wouldn't play with him. >>;; He was only 4 at the time, but still, he used a hammer! Dx

It still worked perfectly, however. So I wasn't too mad.

My DS is another story though. Dx

The back hinge, which lets it open and close, is REALLY loose. And whenever I close the DS, it makes a weird ticking noise. ;.;

[/quote']

IT'S GONNA E'SPLODE!

Edit: Someone please gimme internets?

-.- Except if it suffers internal damage and won't read discs.

Anyway, PS2s are fine. And like I said, if you're really so worried about it breaking, get the warranty. That way you get it replaced for free if it breaks at all, even a little.

Archived