Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lar says hi from work. She wants you all to know she's completely miserable' date=' and hopes you all have a miserable day with her.

[/quote']

Lies! I said no such thing!

Zex was trying to trick you!

He secretly kidnapped me and raped me all day long! Dx

[/obvious lie]

Lar says hi from work. She wants you all to know she's completely miserable' date=' and hopes you all have a miserable day with her.

[/quote']

[/obvious lie]

....*Scratches head in confusion*

Um....yeah how about that. Well let's talk about something else then.

[/quote']

[/obvious lie]

No wai. He wud nevah do dat.

Lar, you wouldn't happen to know where to get those internets things in your sigs, would you?

[/quote']

[/obvious lie]

This quote has made my day.

Just thought you guys should know that. x3

Though, anything new for this club? I think I'll go down and check how the RP's doing.

[/quote']

[/obvious lie]

No wai. He wud nevah do dat.

Lar, you wouldn't happen to know where to get those internets things in your sigs, would you?

What internet things?

I just hope a PS3 isn't as lolbreakable as a PS2...

Since when is a PS2 breakable?

I've had mine for years, have taken it apart on numerous occasions, and it STILL works perfectly fine.

The only problem with it is that the wire is a little bit loose and sometimes the picture gets messed up.

@Lux: ._. I know you've only ever played Nintendo, but it's pretty common knowledge that EVERY SYSTEM has a cooling unit.

Also, PS3 is the sturdiest damn system out there. Seriously, those guys who go around buying systems just to break them in front of people who are waiting in line for one?

(Yes, this exists. They do videos on Youtube)

Well, they bought a PS3 on the release date. They took it out, and chucked it hard onto the sidewalk. It syaed in ONE PIECE. Hardly even a scratch, too. They had to throw it a couple more times and smack it with a pole to finally bust it up.

I just hope a PS3 isn't as lolbreakable as a PS2...

Since when is a PS2 breakable?

I've had mine for years' date=' have taken it apart on numerous occasions, and it STILL works perfectly fine.

The only problem with it is that the wire is a little bit loose and sometimes the picture gets messed up.

[/quote']

If you accidently drop it from like 6 inches off the ground, it's probably not going to work...

-.- Okay, seriously Lux, why are you so convinced that if you buy a PS2, it's going to break? If you're so damn worried about it, pay the extra five bucks and get a damn waranty. Gamestop does that for new AND used systems.

Honestly, you don't act this concerned over your wii.

Plus, I've dropped my PS2 from several higher heights, and it works just fine. Like Lar, I've even taken it apart and put it back together.

Archived