Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

@Awesome: =_= You're defeating your own argument.

You asked if there was anything plot-relevent that supplied a reason for getting FM. I told you there was. You answer with google and Bing.

If you're just going to do that, then why play any game at all? Hell, why should I bother playing Days? I can just google the story and watch the scenes on youtube, right?

The point of getting a game is to enjoy it, and all the elements included in it. Google and Bing aren't going to give you the experience of seeing the scenes and secret endings on your own screen, nor will they supply you with the additional Gameplay or increased difficulty.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Riku with the Dark Keyblade kicked my ass about twice' date=' then I did ok the 3rd time, and then I owned him the 4th try.

I think the thing I realized in that fight was "Dodge Roll = Health Bar doesn't go boom" XD

The other fight that was annoying in KH1 was Dragon Maleficent, due to 90% of the fight consisting almost entirely of using strike raid.

[/quote']

I had the most epic strategy ever against her.

I stood on her back almost the entire time and let Donald and Goofy do most of the work. Then when her health was almost depleted, I delivered the finishing blow and took all the credit. xD

I prefer Lord Of The Castle over them both. =\

If I had to choose' date=' Hikari/Simple and Clean.

[spoiler=Finished your tags, Davy.']

Nearversion2.png

Nearversion1.png

If you want it re-done, just tell me, I wont be mad or anything.

Epic win. Thanks a lot, Sakuya. ^_^ I think that's the first ever time I've been given a tag before.

I prefer Lord Of The Castle over them both. =\

If I had to choose' date=' Hikari/Simple and Clean.

[spoiler=Finished your tags, Davy.']

Nearversion2.png

Nearversion1.png

If you want it re-done, just tell me, I wont be mad or anything.

Epic win. Thanks a lot, Sakuya. ^_^ I think that's the first ever time I've been given a tag before.

Aww shucks. :3

It was no trouble.

I'm also too young to get a worker's permit. ;.;

I plan to work for RAN RAN RUU, tho. x3 Even though I dislike their food. :/

You can give yourself an internet.

Exactly what does that mean? We already have interwebz connection' date=' that's how we are on this site.

[/quote']

Your just jealous cause you haz no internetz. >=O

No. I just want to know what that means. This is my first internet forum, and I believe it is some sort of prize, as the result of an epic win. Which, I cannot aquire, because I am nearly invisible, and you obviously will not notice this post.

Exactly what does that mean? We already have interwebz connection' date=' that's how we are on this site.

[/quote']

No. I just want to know what that means. This is my first internet forum, and I believe it is some sort of prize, as the result of an epic win. Which, I cannot aquire, because I am nearly invisible, and you obviously will not notice this post.

All your answers are just a look downwards away.

Oh, and 4300th post.

[/quote']

Oh, and 4300th post.

Are you saying I'm negative? Well, IRL I'm almost never negative. I should probably be a little more relaxed and open on this thread.

YEAH! I GOT 43000 INTERNETZ! Got it memorized? And yes, the last sentence was stupid and idiotic, and that's the way I like it! WOO!

[/quote']

Oh, and 4300th post.

Are you saying I'm negative? Well, IRL I'm almost never negative. I should probably be a little more relaxed and open on this thread.

YEAH! I GOT 43000 INTERNETZ! Got it memorized? And yes, the last sentence was stupid and idiotic, and that's the way I like it! WOO!

.......Okay then.....

These internet things are silly.

Archived