Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Everyone requesting a sig:

o.o

...It isn't that good.

I'm leaving in 2 days, and to get all the requests done by then will be... hard. Dx I'll attempt it, though.

@Grimreaper:

Specifics?

Or do you care if I just randomly surprise you? xD

Hey guys. What's the topic?

Lol, kidding, kidding. xD

=3 Xirno, will it make you feel better if I ask YOU for a sig? Cuz I want one. xD

Also, forgive me for being skeptical, Grim, but you have a habit of bragging about a lot of things that I don't necessarily believe, so I'm not inclined to believe you beat Dark Riku on your first try unless you were playing on Easy.

^Awesome: Final Mix says hi.

@Grim: And now' date=' you changed your story to beating him on the second try. =/

[/quote']

Low budget for video game buying says hi.

Besides, is there anything in FM that is COMPLETELY relevant to the KH plot? BTW, I have learned how to play in a more high quality manner, it's just button mashing is funner.

I was talking about KH2FM. And yes' date=' in KH2FM there are several additional scenes and tidbits that are highly plot-relevent.

[/quote']

Google and Bing say hi.

Zex, can we play this game again? I liek dis gaem.

If they did, that would remove the need to modify your PS2, or get the materials to do so.

Riku with the Dark Keyblade kicked my ass about twice, then I did ok the 3rd time, and then I owned him the 4th try.

I think the thing I realized in that fight was "Dodge Roll = Health Bar doesn't go boom" XD

The other fight that was annoying in KH1 was Dragon Maleficent, due to 90% of the fight consisting almost entirely of using strike raid.

Archived