Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

I don't kno why, but the heartless I was always drawn to was that Darkside one. It was the first boss you ever fight in all of Kingdom Hearts, so It gave some kind of interesting flair to it.

Another cool heartless was Neo Shadow. It was like a badass version of a shadow.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darkside, he was interesting, for some reason me and my brother thought he might be your heartless due to the dream and how he fights you so often.

However I know think that Vent falls in Birth By Sleep and his darkness makes Darkside.

You know what' date=' now that I started thinking about it, I need a sig. >.< Anyone who would be willing to make me one? Pay whatever price you choose.

[/quote']

I'll make it free of charge. =P

Any specific render and/or stock you'd like me to use?

(If you wish, I'll post examples before starting on it)

Hmmm... I would personally like either Near or Koki Kariya. You can do what you want with those. ^_^

I would have actually gone with maybe he could be' date=' and i know this sounds odd, but your dad's heartless, even though he was never stated to have a dad.

[/quote']

Very unlikely.

Family has never been a part of KH. Ever. :/ I think there was only one cutscene in any of the games that ever even mentions a character having relatives, and that was Kairi's grandmother.

@Davok:

'Kay, will get to work on it right away. =D

(And I love you for liking Kariya and Near <33)

Archived