Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strangely I think the last and maybe only time media made me cry was when Butterfree left Ash's party in pokemon. Anyway here is the Organization's Abomination (it has plants and animals and machines in it) Megazord. It's completely unmarketable but in my opinion it is awesome.

Amethyst: Phoenix, he forms the right arm with the two claws fusing into a hand and the wings bending in the opposite way as normal to make a U shape for a shoulder guard (like Chads).

Kuchiki: He is a cherry tree, the blosoms can seperate and attack people as well as join together to form a shield so he is like a turrent. His trunk forms the left arms with the roots going around the torso and the branches becoming arms. The petals leave to become long hair behind the zords head, giving it a wild frenzied look.

Luxlord: Rose octopus (Imagine a rose with many different stalks all connected by one bud and this is since he was formerly Marly) the bud raises to reveal a head with the petals sharpening into a crown and the stalks fall around the megazord until the reach the back where they entwine intro a tail, they can also seperate into multiple whips.

Skuldur: Bat, it's wings roll up and become the legs.

Nexev: Tank, He forms the torso with the gun turrent moving to the left shoulder and becoming a shoulder mounted cannon.

Strangely I think the last and maybe only time media made me cry was when Butterfree left Ash's party in pokemon. Anyway here is the Organization's Abomination (it has plants and animals and machines in it) Megazord. It's completely unmarketable but in my opinion it is awesome.

Amethyst: Phoenix' date=' he forms the right arm with the two claws fusing into a hand and the wings bending in the opposite way as normal to make a U shape for a shoulder guard (like Chads).

Kuchiki: He is a cherry tree, the blosoms can seperate and attack people as well as join together to form a shield so he is like a turrent. His trunk forms the left arms with the roots going around the torso and the branches becoming arms. The petals leave to become long hair behind the zords head, giving it a wild frenzied look.

Luxlord: Rose octopus (Imagine a rose with many different stalks all connected by one bud and this is since he was formerly Marly) the bud raises to reveal a head with the petals sharpening into a crown and the stalks fall around the megazord until the reach the back where they entwine intro a tail, they can also seperate into multiple whips.

Skuldur: Bat, it's wings roll up and become the legs.

Nexev: Tank, He forms the torso with the gun turrent moving to the left shoulder and becoming a shoulder mounted cannon.

[/quote']

Yeah that was sad, but I got teary, not crying.

And I think your idea is pretty sweet.

Hey guys. I just went out for a little fresh air, got some food, and stopped by my local Gamestop. I looked for some ads or something for 358/2 days. I found a display case, and I brought it to the counter. He told me a bunch of stuff I already knew, and then I said "I just wanted to know when it's released." (in a friendly tone, of course) and he told me August. I'm there talking to myself "No way. There is NO way it's going to be released in August." While I was talking to myself, he went behind his counter and found the real date, and he said "Oh, September 29th." Then I said "That sounds about right." I put the case back and left.

Here comes the point of this post. I left, realizing I should've asked him how to pronounce the number part of the name. Do I read it like a fraction? Do I read it like: three hundred fifty eight and a half days, or like: three hundred fifty eight half days, as if each day was a half-day.

HOW do you pronounce the name?

Everyone says "Three-Five-Eight Over 2 Days"

It's not 3 seperate numbers and over 2. That makes everything I played on that game sound like crap.

No, it's "Three hundred-and Fifty-Eight AND A HALF Days" the "over two" makes it sound like a friggen math problem, everyone is retarded.

Alright.

Over 2: 1

Half days: 1

They've both hit their notes, so now they should also have star power. USE TEH STA POWAH!

Anyway, I think this argument might go on a while. I'm also pretty anxious for BBS, but that comes out in December.........in Japan. Which I think would have it come it in January-March.

I just say Days.

Also,

Nexev, you've made me want to watch Hunchback of Notre Dame again.

For the boss theme topic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvdn-y5T5CA&feature=PlayList&p=9F85E41C29C2B304&index=4&playnext=4&playnext_from=PL

^ 3:30 to finish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJmjcAK9XpE&feature=PlayList&p=9F85E41C29C2B304&index=8

^ 3:20 to finish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAVyaIIEswY&feature=PlayList&p=9F85E41C29C2B304&index=6

^ 4:00 to finish

I can't decide between those 3.

Also' date=' Davok, have you tried aborting him from time =P

[/quote']

Play all three of them starting from each of those points.

If you were a boss what would your battle theme be?

Thats what were talking about now.

I choose this one since it would be as memorable as One winged angel.

I'll take out the lyrics of course.

I can't say ttfaf, because it's not sinister. As for sinister, OWA is taken. (sorry for mentioning it, it's addicting.)

I'm not sure.

Probably a guitar version of Tubular Bells.

Also' date=' Davok, have you tried aborting him from time =P

[/quote']

I've already tried it. TT_TT Along with everything else. I even attempted to physically and mentally castrate myself. It wasn't pretty.

Why not just pretend to throw a cookie in a random direction, and then watch as he gets confused for about 2 weeks?

Oh yeah Awesome here is the translation (incomplete)

[spoiler]
Midnight.

Midnight.

When the small gondolas carry the mourning
And the crying of the dead resounds,
Up to the neck the gray sit.*

When the clock begins to sound
Cold, dark clouds
Touch you lightly.

Midnight.

Located below the night.
Located below the night.
Life in a dark cloud.**

Midnight (midnight).

In the middle of the night. In the dark of the night.
Cruel life.
The bell rings twelve times.

Midnight.

Cruel life.

Midnight!

Your blood freezes in your veins.
Your fear catches in your throat, too.
You hear your heart and the clock strike.***
This is night.

Midnight.

The place below the night.
Living in a cold, dark cloud.

Midnight (midnight).

Cruel life.

Midnight (midnight, midnight, midnight)!

Midnight.

Living in a cold, dark cloud.

***That Latin chorus that I can't catch***

This is midnight!

Cruel life.

Cruel life.
[/spoiler]

It doesn't suit me but it is still creepy.
You might like the amv in this song Skuldur
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZmjvcbcbik

Archived