Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My pizza is en route =)

I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for offending anyone and causing such a stir. However, I did warn you all in the title of the PMs. Whether you opened it was up to you. It was not meant to flaunt anything, I just knew some of you would enjoy it, and was merely trying to be nice.

@Xion: Sure thing. ^^ I'm just used to calling you TG, but seeing as how you are now Xion, I can get into that habit (although if your avatar was of Xion, it would help me xD)

@Marly: Whut? =o I'm just talkin' 'bout how I can cook. And use that skill to make me dinner.

@Other Marly: Now that "Marluxia" has returned to the club, what should I call you? As our club's Marluxia, I'm used to calling you Marly, but now that your name is Sakuya, should I call you that?

And thus begins the awkward identification crisis of Organization XIII. =o

Also, I believe we've already established this, but Gopher's voice is God.

@Zex: Marly 2/Sakuya/Pads xD Anything really, I don't mind.

If you'll allow it, I'll give Marly my spot, and I'll be Parasite Cage or something xD

Also' date=' I believe we've already established this, but Gopher's voice is God.

If you'll allow it, I'll give Marly my spot, and I'll be Parasite Cage or something xD [/color']

You dont have to do that for me =)

go on, you can be Marly, unless you really want me to.

Also' date=' I believe we've already established this, but Gopher's voice is God.

If you'll allow it, I'll give Marly my spot, and I'll be Parasite Cage or something xD [/color']

You dont have to do that for me =)

go on, you can be Marly, unless you really want me to.

I just don't want tension in the club, to be honest. ^^

I'm leaving it up to you, besides, I'd be Parasite Cage! I'd be like, the strongest boss of CoM! xD

Then again, it really all depends on whether Zexy/Larxy/Rox allows it.

Only the first part.

Sorry, but I'm really not going to watch the rest now. I need to work on an essay about The Tempest and Antigone that has to be at least 1,000 words. I've only done the first paragraph, and it's due on Monday.

Marluxia, that is correct. I do recommend picking Dark Thorn or Grim Reaper, since you don't have to be Luxord.

Archived