Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You shouldn't worry. He only said that because he was trying to oppositely reflect Tobito's portrayal of Axel in the past.

However, Tobito was always OOC, all the time, so his performance shouldn't even be considered.

As such, you should make Lexa's personality as you see fit to be opposite of Axel.

So is that basically the official Death Sentence to Drift? xD

Also Lar, in the RP (which I still haven't looked at yet >_>), did you wanna share control of Seymour? I figure you could ptobably play him nicely, and I may not be around at times, so yeah.

It sounds like it could work though.

I want to know where the hell "The Collation" came from.

A collation is like a group so Collation 13 means around the same as Organization 13 while being different words.

I looked on Wikipedia as soon as I read the name, and absolutely none of the definitions were even remotely close to that. Don't you mean Coalition?

It sounds like it could work though.

I want to know where the hell "The Collation" came from.

A collation is like a group so Collation 13 means around the same as Organization 13 while being different words.

I looked on Wikipedia as soon as I read the name' date=' and absolutely none of the definitions were even remotely close to that. Don't you mean Coalition?

[/quote']

Wow. I think that he does mean Coalition. But that's me. So! How's everyone doing?

Archived