Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sanmex is Xemnas's reverse nobody. He is extremely low rank since his opposite was the Superior.

Roxas a bunch of the reverse nobodies have not been claimed.

Who thinks they are gonna make Re:Days?

So instead of insane, always serious, and anger fueled, he's happy, sane, and never serious? Good enough. Anyway, I still get my Custom, right? And do we need an application? Or do we just start as our custom characters? I also don't understand how we start. Where do we start? Is my custom part of OrgXIII? I'm kind of confused how this works. Halp?

I'm not insane.

*Aevises continue to appear from a demonic summoning circle drawn in blood and wreathed in green flames*

.....just nefarious for no adequately explored reason!

Oh. I thought you were crazy for a minute! But it's clear the insane laughing, and wanting to kill and destroy for no good reason is just part of your personality! You are PERFECTLY sane!

Eh, been called worse in my life time.

Immoral

Inhumane

Ax crazy

A leprechaun (That guy was REALLY DRUNK and thought that since I am average height I must be a leprechaun as most people think leprechauns are short, therefore it's the perfect disguise)

Ehh...I'd post now, but I have no idea how to introduce the NG Nobodies.

Oh, and if anyone making a custom character is making a Nobody for Zero's Organization (Which still needs a name), PM them to me and I'll decide whether or not they should be in.

Archived