Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what I have as an opening post:

Death.

For many it's the final crossroad, that one unavoidable end to any adventure.

But if you never truly lived, can you die?

It's been a year since Zero fell in that unforgettable day. And while he is gone his odor of death has not yet dispersed. Unknown to all, Zero has apprentices who are now dead set upon bring him back.

However this is only the tip of the iceberg, Maleficent has managed to ally herself with some of the most dreaded villains in the realm of light. Using the fearsome monster known as Sin, they seek nothing less than complete control over everything.

Finally a mysterious organization known as Collation 13 has arisen, their motives are unknown but they look identical to the Organization XIII.

If the organization wishes to survive they must resurrect the dead members of the Organization.

This is their story.

Death.

For many it's the final crossroad' date=' that one unavoidable end to any adventure.

But if you never truly lived, can you die?

It's been a year since Zero fell on that unforgettable day. And while he is gone, his odor of death has not yet dispersed. Unknown to all, a hidden, Nameless hand seeks after remnants of life best left to die.

However, this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Maleficent, who has been quiet for some time, has managed to ally herself with some of the most dreaded beings in the realm of light. Using the fearsome monster known as Sin, they seek nothing less than complete control over everything.

Finally, a mysterious Organization known as Collation 13 has appeared, and while their motives and intentions are unknown, they are the Spitting image of Organization XIII.

In the passing year, the few survivors of Zero's final battle live their lives in blissful ignorance. But their peaceful lives are about to change drastically.

Is Organization XIII really no more?

[/quote']

I don't think I want in on this RP anymore. I've never RP'd seriously' date=' and I'm going to have a hard time learning. I do make, however, 5-7 line paragraphs which I'm getting used to. Though, I can't RP like you guys can.

[/quote']

You can learn.

I don't think I want in on this RP anymore. I've never RP'd seriously' date=' and I'm going to have a hard time learning. I do make, however, 5-7 line paragraphs which I'm getting used to. Though, I can't RP like you guys can.

[/quote']

You can learn.

I hope this doesn't blow up in mah face, but I guess I could give it a try. Only good can come from it anyway.

[/quote']

You can learn.

I hope this doesn't blow up in mah face, but I guess I could give it a try. Only good can come from it anyway.

It most probably will, but you can only learn from that. Eventually you'll get better bit by bit.

PROTIP: At least in my case, one tip to improve your role playing skills. Surround yourself with role players more skilled than you. ;D

[/quote']

You can learn.

It most probably will, but you can only learn from that. Eventually you'll get better bit by bit.

PROTIP: At least in my case, one tip to improve your role playing skills. Surround yourself with role players more skilled than you. ;D

Hmmmmm, your logic makes sense. (You think that is a cool title?)

Check out this AMV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE5rHITIK1w

Though its a disney song (from hunchback of notre dame) it is done very well in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm-Llz0mH7o&feature=related

This one is good to. This song might actually be a song that could be sung by the NG nobodies or the Reverse Nobodies during thier fights.

Okay I needed to add some things in to the reverse nobodies.

LExa: He is a pirate who constantly spams One Piece attacks (since when Tobito played Axel he was a ninja all the time). Also LExa has a heartless counterpoint. They are good friends and watch Pirates of the Caribbean together.

Nidlax: He is extremely meek and not prone to showing off. Also he is gay.

Rabgix: An intellectual who thinks things through before confronting the enemy, winds up over thinking things and his elaborate plans become redundant. No sense of sarcasm.

... we try to ignore the things Tobito did to poor Axel' date=' Nex. We like to pretend it never happened.[/b']

>_> And Xaldin was also pretty OOC. His most IC moments were his fight with Zero before he died.

@bold: TT_TT The poor boy took a year to recover.

@italics: What's funny is that he wasn't even played by the member at the time.

[quote='Zexaeon' pid='2665414' dateline='1248550895']
Vilayna was created similarly. Ansem has absorbed many, many Hearts in his time. He simply used a few dozen of them to created a new being, with her appearance and personality being based on upon the Most dominant Heart used in her creation.

She and Zero are both made of many, many Hearts.

Zero has a Heart and Soul, but no body. He can only maintain a minor physical state.

Vilayna has a Heart and Body, but no Soul. Her many Hearts that make her give her a bit of a ragtag, imitation soul (which is how she managed to become a Ghost).

So they both pretty much have a fake version of whatever they're missing.
[/quote]

So it sounds like they can join each other in Kingdom Hearts?

[quote='Nexev' pid='2666495' dateline='1248559963']
Well it appears that I have to go to camp. I'll still post the rp for you guys if you want though.
[/quote]

If you could, that would be nice.

[quote='Nexev' pid='2666819' dateline='1248563496']
Check out this AMV.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE5rHITIK1w

Though its a disney song (from hunchback of notre dame) it is done very well in my opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm-Llz0mH7o&feature=related
This one is good to. This song might actually be a song that could be sung by the NG nobodies or the Reverse Nobodies during thier fights.

Okay I needed to add some things in to the reverse nobodies.
LExa: He is a pirate who constantly spams One Piece attacks (since when Tobito played Axel he was a ninja all the time). Also LExa has a heartless counterpoint. They are good friends and watch Pirates of the Caribbean together.
Nidlax: He is extremely meek and not prone to showing off. Also he is gay.
Rabgix: An intellectual who thinks things through before confronting the enemy, winds up over thinking things and his elaborate plans become redundant. No sense of sarcasm.
[/quote]

Currently watching The Bells of Notre Dame. It's [i]very[/i] good.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/thread-141020.html

Here you guys go. Zex take control of my characters for me (since Massacare is obedient he does an npc very well, keep in mind that if you tell massacare to take a hike he will actually go and won't stop until you manage to catch up to him).

When I get back PM me the highlights of what I missed.

Since you guys make claims here I don't think so.

Awesome I think you should try out as Sammex since he is low rank' date=' he might act a bit like you. (No offense).

[/quote']

Who is Sammex? And I don't care. Here, I'm not at the same rank as you guys, I don't mind.

Archived