Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, I've seen that pic in random searches across Google (oddly, once was when I was searching for a Zexion avatar). It's pretty tame.

^^ And unfortunately Rin, Phoenix, no, you can't. If it were up to me, yes, but it's not. Society will always label people -_-

And unfortunately, if you're a male who appreciates hotness in your fellow gender, people will call you gay or bi.

=O I'm gay, but highly appreciate female hotness all the same. >_> And people think I'm bi because of that. WHAT?! I CAN'T BE GAY BUT STILL THINK YUNA IS SEXY!?

=O I'm gay' date=' but highly appreciate female hotness all the same. >_> And people think I'm bi because of that. WHAT?! I CAN'T BE GAY BUT STILL THINK YUNA IS SEXY!?

[/quote']

this about sums me up as well XD

BTW I have a pic of Luxord that I can send to those who want me to XD

ITS HAWT!!!

=O I'm gay' date=' but highly appreciate female hotness all the same. >_> And people think I'm bi because of that. WHAT?! I CAN'T BE GAY BUT STILL THINK YUNA IS SEXY!?

[/quote']

this about sums me up as well XD

BTW I have a pic of Luxord that I can send to those who want me to XD

ITS HAWT!!!

I'll pass.

I am learning more stuff about people that I ever will need to know during the rest of my life.

Horray.

;D I knew it all along! *makes a random, inappropriate advance at Rin*

Lol, kidding. =/ As I'm sure you've all noticed, I very seldom actually make references to my orientation.

Making sexual advances on the internet is more Marluxia/Larxene's thing. Except Larxene's are never meant to be pleasant.

Archived