Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Nex' date=' like, five pages back: Pretty much what Davok said. Venat doesn't care about anyone else's motivations, only his/her own. S/he pretty much used Vayne throughout FFXII, and paid no mind to the things he was doing on the side, because S/he didn't care as long as Vayne would fulfill Venat's goal in the end.

So it isn't a stretch to say Venat would be working with the FF villains to accomplish whatever S/he wants.

@Awesome: yes, we've decided Sin will be in the RP. Seymour controls it.

I only read three of the five pages I was missing out on, so I'm not up-to-speed on whatever's happening right now, apparently.

Also, for RP claims, I obviously get Zexion. I also call Seymour (though I'll share him with Lar if she wants, since she's prolly the only other person who could play him effectively).

We haven't discussed this at all, but in the very unlikely event that Ansem, DiZ, or Vilayna become available in this RP, I claim them.

[/quote']

You can have him if you want. But Vilayna should definitely come back somehow, just cause she's so awesome. xD

Vengeance of the Damned.

Part 4 was called Shadow of the Howling Night. Very random in my opinion.

I like time seen through the mirror. Personally.

"A Reflection into the heart of nothing"

I like these 3 best.

Nah.

And no' date=' Eeyore can't be in it.

He was burned alive in the last part of the first RP.

[/quote']

By everyone, do you mean all members can't be in it? Or all FF villians can't be in it?

Angeal's good, then bad, then good, so he's out.

Maybe we could add some ol' KH villians from Disney Worlds? Like that one guy from Tarzan, the guy with stealth sneak.

He was in part 5.

He had sex with Rikku before the story book was set on fire by Larxene.

Ooooookaaaaayyy. How about we create a new' date=' BA, insane, and possibly [b']gay character.[/b]

That would be me...

*slowly backs away* Anyway, I was talking about a villian, one that has possibly a really huge staff, that has really destructive magix, and can turn into a demonz, some other stuffz.

I do not approve of that CC, personally. =/

If you guys are going to have Custom Characters, they should be relevent to the RP. And they should probably used pre-established spcies as a base (such as Human, Heartless, Nobody, etc.).

Skull is like, a mutant or something. And I don't see how anything about him relates to the KH unvierse. The Reverse Nobodies and the NG are all OCs, but they have relevence to the KH universe, and the plot. Skull is neither of those two things.

I do not approve of that CC' date=' personally. =/

If you guys are going to have Custom Characters, they should be [i']relevent[/i] to the RP. And they should probably used pre-established spcies as a base (such as Human, Heartless, Nobody, etc.).

Skull is like, a mutant or something. And I don't see how anything about him relates to the KH unvierse. The Reverse Nobodies and the NG are all OCs, but they have relevence to the KH universe, and the plot. Skull is neither of those two things.

Ok, thats fine, I'll just have Luxord.

Thank you for reviewing ^_^

No problem. Thanks for taking it in stride' date=' instead of throwing a fit like some people would. ._.

[/quote']

Yah, I dont really mind, I'm just excited about another RP, its almost like a play (which I love).

So what's been up? What are you doing ATM?

Archived