Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

No' date=' because I outrank you.

Plus any weapon used solely because it looks cool is automatically denied by my.

I use a wrench/toolbox so I can build things thus my weapon is reasonable.

[/quote']

So your character is practically useless in non-premeditative combat?

Anyway... I can't really come up for any ideas for the title at the moment. And, @Death Dealer: ...Mirage of Nightmares? Seriously?

I like that name. Then again, i really don't care about the name

So, I get a one-handed katana? Awesome.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No' date=' because I outrank you.

Plus any weapon used solely because it looks cool is automatically denied by my.

I use a wrench/toolbox so I can build things thus my weapon is reasonable.

[/quote']

So your character is practically useless in non-premeditative combat?

Anyway... I can't really come up for any ideas for the title at the moment. And, @Death Dealer: ...Mirage of Nightmares? Seriously?

I like that name. Then again, i really don't care about the name

So, I get a one-handed katana? Awesome.

It's Cool But Impractical. It's been done before and I don't see how it regards the actual RP in any. So Yeah.

His body however Davok is like Sasori's in that he is wearing something like Puppet Armor. Thus he already has a host of gadgets in him already.

And what do said gadgets do?

Everything. They make lunch, they do your work, and beat the crap out of that annoying neighbor. At least that's what I'd make 'em do.

As for battle, I wouldn't know. I'm sure they blast stuff. AmIriteNexev?

For example

1 It can produce a large amount of oil from its mouth.

2 It also has flint and steel fingernails and with it's ability to blow gas he can make a flame thrower.

3 His right hand can be pulled back to reveal a shot gun barrel.

4 His left hand can spin like a drill.

5 Can breath underwater

6 He can trigger a specific array of electromagnets in his skin to imitate the ability to manipulate gravity.

7 His right leg can reveal blades for a kick

8 Left leg has a spring in them for a massive jump.

9 His hair traps static which he can transfer through touch to cause huge electrocutions.

10 He can pick up radio and cellphone signals as well as deliver them for communication

11 Free wifif

12 The suit is the size of a slightly tall person however it can fit 6 people comfortably inside (spatial manipulation) However it is slightly uncomfortable like living in a submarine. (Basically Nexev's body suit is his house).

And a lot of others.

Then what's his weakness? Thundaga? Other machines?

Naw, I don't really think electricity can fry machines, but it is possible.

Blizziga will probably be the better choice, but since he is null...

(Geez, out of all the knowledge I have for Kingdom Hearts, that specific spell is one of the few things I know.)

His body however Davok is like Sasori's in that he is wearing something like Puppet Armor. Thus he already has a host of gadgets in him already.

Everything. They make lunch' date=' they do your work, and beat the crap out of that annoying neighbor. At least that's what I'd make 'em do.

[/quote']

>.< Why do you constantly insist on being in every conversation somewhat has, and also replying to things that were in no way directed at you?

For example

2 It also has flint and steel fingernails and with it's ability to blow gas he can make a flame thrower.

5 Can breath underwater

6 He can trigger a specific array of electromagnets in his skin to imitate the ability to manipulate gravity.

9 His hair traps static which he can transfer through touch to cause huge electrocutions.

10 He can pick up radio and cellphone signals as well as deliver them for communication

11 Free wifif

12 The suit is the size of a slightly tall person however it can fit 6 people comfortably inside (spatial manipulation) However it is slightly uncomfortable like living in a submarine. (Basically Nexev's body suit is his house).

And a lot of others.

Please explain bolded.

Everything. They make lunch' date=' they do your work, and beat the crap out of that annoying neighbor. At least that's what I'd make 'em do.

[/quote']

>.< Why do you constantly insist on being in every conversation somewhat has, and also replying to things that were in no way directed at you?

For example

5 Can breath underwater

11 Free wifif

And a lot of others.

Please explain bolded.

Because it annoys you. I was told by Roxas that I'm the club Butt Monkey, making me annoying. I'm just doing mah job, to make sure you are all annoyed!

He can modify the body from the inside and since the gadgets are on the inside and the inside is alot bigger than the outside he can put nearly anything. For example his right hand could distribute fast growing seeds of a flower that can suck the energy out of living beings.

Plus his right bicep is an oven.

Also he has a crotch laser implanted when he was REALLY REALLY drunk.

*Sigh*

I wish I designed him...

Oh, well, back to work!

"Now, Mr. Jenkens, you are complaining about beign late everywhere you go, and also for forgetting your iPod."

"That is correct."

"Well, I have a simple way to fix this. You see, if I implant this clock-radio into the frontal lobe of your brain, you will be able to be aware of the time subconsiously 24/7, and you get to always listen to your favorite radio station. What do you say?"

Anyway, can his shoulder be a rice maker?

Mah. This will be very xxx. As all of our rps traditionally are. What's happening to the old marly I used to know and try to keep from taking my uninnocence?

First, I thought this RP was going to be on YCM.

Second, Marly isn't here anymore Mrs. Torence...

I missed so much. o.o

Anyway, we're discussing the RP's title? I have a suggest or two, but its fairly short and simple. :/ And I'm not sure if someone has previously mentioned it. Sorry if someone did.

"ᴙeversed." (+whatever pre-fix we add, such as "Org. XIII Roleplay: ᴙeversed")

And, "Иobodies" (Again with the pre-fix)

Not very original, I know. :/

Archived