Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh' date=' then how about you duel wield punching daggers and have the abbility to time around you while you mantain the same speed. Thus you are incredibly fast to everyone in a certain radius around you. If someone is far away enough your just really fast and not unnaturally so.

[/quote']

Make it a two handed sword and I'm in. Preferably a Buster Sword, but I'm sure that will be denied.

Okay here's my cust:

Name: Massacre

Appearance: Massacare is usually covered in a bloodstained ORganization cloak with a heartless symbol on the back. His true apperance is that of a genderless human of average height that appears to have the faces of people stiched everywhere on his body (in fact his skin is made from these faces). The faces look like thier terrified and worse they still breathe and can make moaning sounds and look around. All he has on under the cloak is a loincloth and a pair of sandals. He is covered in small heartless symbols as well.

Bio: Massacare is a hartless created from all the people (with hearts) who Zero has killed, since Zero was competent enough to kill them in such rapid succession the hearts meld. Because of this Massacare has a deep seated hatred of Zero. Also the conflicting instincts from all the heartless Massacare was supposed tohave canceled each other out and made Massacare obedient and loyal . Due to the large fusion of heartless he is incredibly powerful and was recruited by the Ff villians as the brute force of the Fiendish Fantasy.

Powers: Massacare has the power of 1000 heartless since he is the fusion of 1000 heartless. He however is dumb as rocks only able and only respond to things. If he has no orders or no one attacks him he sits in place, luckily he can receive orders telepathically as long as someone remenbers him. He however can teleport and fire darkness energy from his many mouths. He is very much like a mindless tank.

Okay here's my cust:

Name: Massacre

Appearance: Massacare is usually covered in a bloodstained ORganization cloak with a heartless symbol on the back. His true apperance is that of a genderless human of average height that appears to have the faces of people stiched everywhere on his body (in fact his skin is made from these faces). The faces look like thier terrified and worse they still breathe and can make moaning sounds and look around. All he has on under the cloak is a loincloth and a pair of sandals. He is covered in small heartless symbols as well.

Bio: Massacare is a hartless created from all the people (with hearts) who Zero has killed' date=' since Zero was competent enough to kill them in such rapid succession the hearts meld. Because of this Massacare has a deep seated hatred of Zero. Also the conflicting instincts from all the heartless Massacare was supposed tohave canceled each other out and made Massacare obedient and loyal . Due to the large fusion of heartless he is incredibly powerful and was recruited by the Ff villians as the brute force of the Fiendish Fantasy.

Powers: Massacare has the power of 1000 heartless since he is the fusion of 1000 heartless. He however is dumb as rocks only able and only respond to things. If he has no orders or no one attacks him he sits in place, luckily he can receive orders telepathically as long as someone remenbers him. He however can teleport and fire darkness energy from his many mouths. He is very much like a mindless tank.

[/quote']

Interesting. Very inventive. I'd prefer brains over brawn, but that's my opinion, and it's your character. Well done ^_^

I picked a fused character and decided that since heartless are mindless so will he.

I actually don't like fighting in Rps since everyone hates losing so it's almost impossible to leave perfectly happy with the outcome for at least one person.

Oh' date=' then how about you duel wield punching daggers and have the abbility to time around you while you mantain the same speed. Thus you are incredibly fast to everyone in a certain radius around you. If someone is far away enough your just really fast and not unnaturally so.

[/quote']

Make it a two handed sword and I'm in. Preferably a Buster Sword, but I'm sure that will be denied.

NO

You cannot reasonably use a giant broadsword in combat and expect to be fast. It's physically impossible.

[/quote']

NO

You cannot reasonably use a giant broadsword in combat and expect to be fast. It's physically impossible.

Every FF and KH game is physically impossible. Can I still have a sword?

No, because I outrank you.

Plus any weapon used solely because it looks cool is automatically denied by my.

I use a wrench/toolbox so I can build things thus my weapon is reasonable.

You expect to have a speedy character use a weapon it won't be reasonable to expect that he can lift much less master and use in high speed combat.

Plus explain to me how the hell you are gonna be able to draw that, it will be impossible to take the sword out of a scabbard or a sheath when the sword is longer than your arm length unless you grab the blade and push, let go and repeat so it's a bunch of short tosses. However this is really clumsy and you'll get killed before you can fight if you tried this in combat.

No' date=' because I outrank you.

Plus any weapon used solely because it looks cool is automatically denied by my.

You expect to have a speedy character use a weapon it won't be reasonable to expect that he can [b']lift[/b] much less master and use in high speed combat.

Plus explain to me how the hell you are gonna be able to draw that, it will be impossible to take the sword out of a scabbard or a sheath when the sword is longer than your arm length unless you grab the blade and push, let go and repeat so it's a bunch of short tosses. However this is really clumsy and you'll get killed before you can fight if you tried this in combat.

I wasn't suggestion a long sword in the last post. Simply, a regular, light, one handed sword.

Name: Skull

Bio: Once a normal human, he and his son were walking along when they saw a meteor come down on a strange building. They both went into the building to find the meteor, others around the vacinity at the time went to check it out as well. When they found the meteor, they realized they were in an abandoned Radio-Active Power Plant, they all tried to evacuate but the strange meteor caused a massive explosion. No one was harmed, but everyone that was caught in the blast were changed, they obtained supernatural powers and there were also physical changes... The boy could not find his father though...

The father adopted the name Skull, for everything but his hair and bones were missing. The digits in his right hand were fused with a very large, sythe-like, blade which he is able make appear at will, the blade is indestructable. He also grew a pair of black wings which he uses to fly around. His bones were hardened to be as strong as his blade, and despite not having muscles, his grip and physical power are overwhelming. The bone around his right eyehole is chipped and cracked and is where one menacing red eye can be seen. Once good, is now tainted by evil thoughts.

What happened to Bulk then?
Sorry these guys were the first thing that popped into my mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb0rw5xIyGc

Also I found this it's not that good but you have to admit that LArxene is a perfect Umbridge.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSbX0iXYoUk&feature=related

Indeed' date=' I will recommend a japanese sword.

Since thier is a katana style based on quickly drawing your sword you might like that.

[/quote']

Good idea. I was going to say Longsword or Spatha, but instead I believe that would be more suitable. I believe I will choose that one.

No' date=' because I outrank you.

[/quote']

So your character is practically useless in non-premeditative combat?

Anyway... I can't really come up for any ideas for the title at the moment. And, @Death Dealer: ...Mirage of Nightmares? Seriously?

Archived