DD=Xaldin+ cust

Xirno= Stupied clone thing... I mean Xion

Larxene- Zero+Larxene+Clairex+Xicrox

Nexev=Nexev

I kept it myself.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll claim Nexev with his machinery element (since this lets you be able to understand how to make nearly any machine you can imagine' date=' Clairex's copy ability is useless against him as he relies on using his pre made gadgets in the fight).

[/quote']

She can copy anyone's abilities, and use them whenever she wants.

So Clairex has EVERYONE's abillity at the same time?

That is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

overpowered. Like Mary Sue overpowered.

That is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

She's Lar. What do you expect? She took over YCM!

Thanks for the claim list' date=' Nex, but I just want to know how to kick the RP off. How long should it take place after Part 5, by the way?

[/quote']

5 minutes

Only the abilities that she has seen for herself.

At the start of the RP' date=' she would only have the abilities of the other NG Nobodies.

I obviously claim Demyx and Xymed obviously. And Nexev is trying too hard.

Agreed.

Since no one answered me...

...I claim Balthier and he's in the RP. =)

Fine by me.

I would like to join.

Name:sneakerboy

Species:Nobody

Square Enix games you've played/own:Final Fantasy1' date='2,3,7,10,12,Crissis Core,Kingdom Heats 1,2,Star Ocean1,and Zeno Saga 1and 2.

[/quote']

You're not accepted.

Emowasa: How about a green mage, that way you can slowly weaken the foe while empowering yourself.

On retrospect since Nexev's machinery ability allows for Reverse Biomechanic engineering (which lets me know how to build a machine to designed to replicate any ability I see) that Nexev is somewhat similar to Clairex, however Nexev has to build the machine to copy the ability and each machine he makes only replicates one ability. So his copy ability is less instantaneous. Nexev still matches up against Clairex since she can't take advantage of his powers unless the fight is interrupted.

Finally what do you guys mean I am trying too hard?

Emowasa: How about a green mage' date=' that way you can slowly weaken the foe while empowering yourself.

On retrospect since Nexev's machinery ability allows for Reverse Biomechanic engineering (which lets me know how to build a machine to designed to replicate any ability I see) that Nexev is somewhat similar to Clairex, however Nexev has to build the machine to copy the ability and each machine he makes only replicates one ability. So his copy ability is less instantaneous. Nexev still matches up against Clairex since she can't take advantage of his powers unless the fight is interrupted.

Finally what do you guys mean I am trying too hard?

[/quote']

I prefer the warrior kind of thing, but that sounds good. I prefer abilities that use speed and agility. Anywho, I like that idea as well.

Oh, then how about you duel wield punching daggers and have the abbility to time around you while you mantain the same speed. Thus you are incredibly fast to everyone in a certain radius around you. If someone is far away enough your just really fast and not unnaturally so.

@Nex, like, five pages back: Pretty much what Davok said. Venat doesn't care about anyone else's motivations, only his/her own. S/he pretty much used Vayne throughout FFXII, and paid no mind to the things he was doing on the side, because S/he didn't care as long as Vayne would fulfill Venat's goal in the end.

So it isn't a stretch to say Venat would be working with the FF villains to accomplish whatever S/he wants.

@Awesome: yes, we've decided Sin will be in the RP. Seymour controls it.

I only read three of the five pages I was missing out on, so I'm not up-to-speed on whatever's happening right now, apparently.

Also, for RP claims, I obviously get Zexion. I also call Seymour (though I'll share him with Lar if she wants, since she's prolly the only other person who could play him effectively).

We haven't discussed this at all, but in the very unlikely event that Ansem, DiZ, or Vilayna become available in this RP, I claim them.

Archived