Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No wait... I want to be Marlz again... that was fun...

and I wont homo around like I did last time...

D:

Eh, if Xirno isn't going to take her, I'd be quite satisfied with Xion.

If she is, a custom character will be fine, I assume. :/

No wait... I want to be Marlz again... that was fun...

and I wont homo around like I did last time...

D:

Eh' date=' if Xirno isn't going to take her, I'd be quite satisfied with Xion.

If she is, a custom character will be fine, I assume. :/

[/quote']

*Looks over*

Hey if you want Marly thats fine ^_^

I'll be Lux, then I can experiment with new movesets and personality ^_^

Sorry man.

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club):Ace

Species (Heartless/Nobody?):Nobody

Square Enix games you've played/own:FF7-12' date=' Kingdom hearts 1-2, Valkerie profile1-2, Musashi the samurai, and Star Ocean.

[/quote']

*Gasp* I remember you!

I'm kind of unsure about letting you back in. I'll wait for Lar and Zex.

Sorry man.

Name (The name you would like to be called in this club):Ace

Species (Heartless/Nobody?):Nobody

Square Enix games you've played/own:FF7-12' date=' Kingdom hearts 1-2, Valkerie profile1-2, Musashi the samurai, and Star Ocean.

[/quote']

*Gasp* I remember you!

I'm kind of unsure about letting you back in. I'll wait for Lar and Zex.

Was he the......banned guy? *bum bum bum BUM*

EDIT: Wait, was he from the old thread? Because if he's not, then he couldn't be the banned guy. BTW, I just noticed, I am the 5TH HIGHEST POSTER IN THIS CLUB! Woo!

Okay guys, I had an awesome idea.

You see all reverse nobodies are made from elements infusing thier corpse which was formed due to the heart being unstabilized and thus exploding.

Anyway because of this, reverse nobodies each have a certain percentage of some of the elements in them. (It is this combination that leads to their powers). For example Nexev's machinery power is 30% earth (metal), 20% thunder (energy), 20% illusion (creativity), 15% fire (passion), and 15% ice (calmness).

If a reverse teams up with another reverse they can use one of the base powers like a limit by focusing on the small percent of that element they have and combining it with the others amount. It requires perfect teamwork however.

Anyway thier is a element called Life, (this element is how a reverse nobody lives) while a nobody has only small traces of this left (the rest being eaten up with their rebirth) they still have it. It's a long shot but it is theoretically possible for a large enough group of revearses to perform a resurrection if they are in perfect sync.

And the NG, while they aren't reverse nobodies they aren't normal nobodies either. You see they didn't die from a heartless, Zero himself killed them, consumed their hearts with darkness, and then used his powers (since he has control over all the elements) to infuse the elements into their body. Thus they are like artificial reverse nobodies and can use the syncro ritual to invoke the element of life onto a corpse.

Though it is LArxene's character it could be feasible that Zero's unbelivably insane powers originate from him being a reverse nobody with a overly large intake of elements (around 5 times as many). Thus he can control multiple elements.

How about that for a reason for resurrection?

Okay guys' date=' I had an awesome idea.

You see all reverse nobodies are made from elements infusing thier corpse which was formed due to the heart being unstabilized and thus exploding.

Anyway because of this, reverse nobodies each have a certain percentage of some of the elements in them. (It is this combination that leads to their powers). For example Nexev's machinery power is 30% earth (metal), 20% thunder (energy), 20% illusion (creativity), 15% fire (passion), and 15% ice (calmness).

If a reverse teams up with another reverse they can use one of the base powers like a limit by focusing on the small percent of that element they have and combining it with the others amount. It requires perfect teamwork however.

Anyway thier is a element called Life, (this element is how a reverse nobody lives) while a nobody has only small traces of this left (the rest being eaten up with their rebirth) they still have it. It's a long shot but it is theoretically possible for a large enough group of revearses to perform a resurrection if they are in perfect sync.

And the NG, while they aren't reverse nobodies they aren't normal nobodies either. You see they didn't die from a heartless, Zero himself killed them, consumed their hearts with darkness, and then used his powers (since he has control over all the elements) to infuse the elements into their body. Thus they are like artificial reverse nobodies and can use the syncro ritual to invoke the element of life onto a corpse.

Though it is LArxene's character it could be feasible that Zero's unbelivably insane powers originate from him being a reverse nobody with a overly large intake of elements (around 5 times as many). Thus he can control multiple elements.

How about that for a reason for resurrection.

[/quote']

So... This is the new plot? Or just a theory? because I like it as either one ^_^

No' date=' you see we are using the old organization and Zero.

Thing is they are dead.

I figure this way we can get around it, all we need is to give the Reverse Nobodies a reason to resurrect them.

[/quote']

In hopes of controlling them? Then again, they'd have to be idiots.

So wait' date=' random villian emerges, then said villain needs our help. We realize just who we are as people. And together we beat up the villain who asked for our help?

I don't get it.

[/quote']

Neither do I... Which is why someone else needs to come up with the idea... I'm only good with small details...

So wait' date=' random villian emerges, then said villain needs our help. We realize just who we are as people. And together we beat up the villain who asked for our help?

I don't get it.

[/quote']

Neither do I... Which is why someone else needs to come up with the idea... I'm only good with small details...

All FF villians (That are alive and aren't over used) come together to plan the destruction of OrgXIII because they could interfere with their plans. Which, could be to, say, control all nobodies?

Okay then how about this (this will be mentioned but not actually roleplayed):

Demyx one day took way too much drugs and got so high he managed to reach heaven temporarily. Here he met an ancient incan ninja god who was also a stuffed panda. The panda told him that he must revive the fellow organization through the aid of the "ones in the mirror". Demyx wasn't paying attention but then the panda god offered him weed if he succeeded so naturally he jumped at it like a shot. However he couldn't figure out who the "ones in the mirror" were. So he did the only thing logical, get so stoned that he will sink to hell and ask the leprechaun ghost of Jeeves. Jeeves then told him that the panda meant the reverse nobodies. Finally Demyx goes searching for the reverse nobodies and finds out they live in the castle across the street (go figure). Then Demyx hires them to resurrect the Organization. That or he makes Larxene threaten them by promising to buy her dinner if she does (she is so lazy she won't move to cook, go to a ressturant, or even order pizza), Larxene does so since if the rest of the organization is alive she can enslave us because we would owe her our lives.

Awesome in the rp the organization died, why use an evil plan to kill a ninja who should be blind, a druggie, a guy who constantly revives, and a girl who doesn't care what the villians do.

Archived