Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

If we are doing Chain of hearts you must resurrect Heath Ledger for Axel since Axel was a psychopath in that game and pretty similar to Dark Knight's Joker.

Xaldin should be played by Cillian Murphey since Cillian played Scarecrow pretty well and Xaldin tries to get into your head.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

._. Are you guys just going to ignore the fact that those actors don't look a thing like the characters?

Anyway, I just reread that Days chapter.

xD The one thing the KH mangas are good for is being amusing. Otherwise I wouldn't read them at all - on page 5, Demyx and Zexion are playing twister.

._. Are you guys just going to ignore the fact that those actors don't look a thing like the characters?

Anyway' date=' I just reread that Days chapter.

xD The one thing the KH mangas are good for is being amusing. Otherwise I wouldn't read them at all - on page 5, Demyx and Zexion are playing twister.

[/quote']

Arnold - Lexaeus

you sriously dont think so?

No Lux, I don't think so. =/

Lexaeus is bigger than Arnold, has a completely different facial structure and body type, and doesn't talk with an accent (something I don't Arnold can manage).

He's also got a very intelligent side, which I just don't think Arnold would portray well (seeing as how he's never too smart in any role I've seen him in. Hell, every role he's been in is basically the same).

Very well then.

Since over planning the plot led to the last rp's ruin. We must divert that and follow the "We deal with the avalanche once it falls" strategy.

However we can still plan our characters.

I'll keep a claim list and list of Custom Characters. Also anyone who wants me to forge a character just give me a rough description of what character types you like to play. The more detail you give me, the easier it is for me to make a character.

Finally: Should I use the reverse nobodies I already planed powers for (in this case us) or should we make new ones. It will be difficult since their is little way to make a reverse power of "Time", "Gravity", "Earth" and the like without the powers overlapping (Like Lexaeus's power would wind up being Xaldin's).

Very well then.

Since over planning the plot led to the last rp's ruin. We must divert that and follow the "We deal with the avalanche once it falls" strategy.

I'll keep a claim list and list of Custom Characters. Also anyone who wants me to forge a character just give me a rough description of what character types you like to play. The more detail you give me' date=' the easier it is for me to make a character.

Finally: Should I use the reverse nobodies I already planed powers for (in this case us) or should we make new ones. It will be difficult since their is little way to make a reverse power of "Time", "Gravity", "Earth" and the like without the powers overlapping (Like Lexaeus's power would wind up being Xaldin's).

[/quote']

Yes.

Very well then.

I'll keep a claim list and list of Custom Characters. Also anyone who wants me to forge a character just give me a rough description of what character types you like to play. The more detail you give me' date=' the easier it is for me to make a character.

[/quote']

Or, we could make a different RP, where it's BEFORE part 1. Where OrgXIII meets.

Archived