Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need to be more loose awesome. Just tell us any ideas you have. Were not going to be your enemies over one idea. Anyways' date=' its interesting, but personally, I don't think anyone could come up with good enough of a bio to create an interesting nobody/heartless. The ideas are all very limited. We would need quite a number of them too, considering those who died.

[/quote']

Hello, what about my reverse nobodies. Seriously I made this one already. I could make a slew of them for people who do not want/could not want to use Organization XIII

Name: Noixez

Point of origin (continuity/franchise he is from): Post Xehanort continuity, Realm of Darkness dimension, Kingdom Hearts Collective, Square Enix Complex. (It's a slight reference to my Interdimension Deck X-OVER that never reached production as while as was able to produce detail of the world well I couldn't actually come up with the plot) Basically he is from the realm of darkness in Kingdom Hearts.

Powers: Noixez can make nonliving objects invisible. He also wields 6 Pendulums as weapons which he can control at will. Since he can make them invisible he is a dangerous foe.

What he is: Noixez is a reverse nobody. You see the realm of Darkness is just like the realm of light but it has opposite elemental affinities.

Because of that, the nature of what can be considered their Heartless (dubbed Crusaders for now) are made from light. Rather than seeking to collect darkness, they desire to destroy it. Thus they attack people with a darkness in their heart (which is everybody in the realm of darkness) and destroy it, thus unstabilizing the heart and sending it on a poetic sense of self ruin. The ruins of the heart and the corpse create a sort of black hole that's power is directly related to the victims will. The black hole absorbs pieces of all elements which forges a makeshift heart it uses to exist. Thus the birth of a reverse nobody.

The personality of the person causes certain elements to gather in larger quantities than others, thus creating a elemental affinity. Thus is the existence of the Reverse Nobodies-The Allbodies as they came to be known- came to be.

Background information: Noixez wasn't always who he is now. Once, deep down in the rabbit burrow, existed the land of Amazeground. A land where things don't make sense, though as the Cheshire Wolf would say "It makes perfect sense, you just can't understand." In this world in the realm of darkness was a traveling circus, and what a circus it was. Yet among all these dazzling sites the one that gained the most attention was the clown known as Oznei. Oznei loved his job and watching the little kids laugh at his antics. But it was not to be, one day the Crusaders deemed the circus at Amazeground as one that was polluted with darkness and corrupting the light of the youth. They attacked, mercilessly slaughtering any who fought or fled, taking their hearts and ripping the darkness out of it. Oznei fought but fell and lost the darkness in his heart. As with everything: without darkness, light cannot truly shine and the light left inside Oznei's heart could not survive without the darkness and it vanished. However even without a heart, Oznei's soul lingered on, his yearn to hear the children laugh again was too great. Thus Oznei's soul cried out to the heavens for aid, and while the heavens where unable to answer, the elements weren't. Small pieces of elements were drawn to Oznei and crept into his body, their they fused with Oznei, giving him life once more. Once conscious he discovered what was done and thanked the elements for their aid, as they too wished to hear the laugh of children. Looking at where he once lay, he discovered a black X marked the ground. Soon he decided that as he was no longer the same person as he was before, he must have a new name. Adding the X on the ground to his name and mixing the letters around, he took the name Noixez. He wandered the land, discovering to his horror that he was no longer in Amazeground at all, but somewhere else. During his travels he met a hermit who also was reborn because of the elements, known as Nexev. Nexev dedicated himself to the sake of knowledge, trying to figure out just exactly how allbodies like them existed and why. Nexev revealed to Noixez that they were not alone and that in fact their were a large organization of them, dedicated to self preservation. Intrigued Nioxez joined, however the group is not exactly close knit and Noixez has been able to act freely for some time. Noixez stayed with Nexev for a while and learned how to use his powers among other things from him. Eventually however they had to part, with Nexev giving Noixez a deck of cards as a parting gift, which Noixez hold dearly. After further traveling Noixez is sent into a Blue ripple thing that sent him to Mretazzo. Their he came stumbled into the villains base. With little choice if he wished to survive-for only a fool would challenge Davok and expect a favorable outcome-Noixez had no choice but to join the villains.

Apperance: Noixez looks like Zexion with his hair mirrored so it falls over the left side of his face. However they have drastically different apperances with Noixez wearing a clown mask

[spoiler=this one but white instead of yellow, blue instead of white, yellow covering the eye holes, and a teardrop under the right eye also no nose and no mouth hole.] Clown_mask.jpg

Also instead of the Organization 13 robe he wears a red and white clown suit with the right side torso red, right leg limbs white, left side torso white, left side limbs red. Yellow puffballs where thier would be buttons. And those shoes that curl at the front (like the Trickmaster Heartless's) Again the left shoe is red and the right shoe is white. Plus he has a jester hat with the left side white and the right side red.

Personality: Noixez is somewhat moody since he is basically forced to be a villain. Occasionally he actually befriends one of the villains, in this case he turns out to be quite cheerful and loves to make people laugh or show his magic tricks. Nioxez used to have problems dealing with being in a battle due to guilt from killing people, however after learning that people resurrect he got over it.

You need to be more loose awesome. Just tell us any ideas you have. Were not going to be your enemies over one idea. Anyways' date=' its interesting, but personally, I don't think anyone could come up with good enough of a bio to create an interesting nobody/heartless. The ideas are all very limited. We would need quite a number of them too, considering those who died.

[/quote']

Hello, what about my reverse nobodies. Seriously I made this one already. I could make a slew of them for people who do not want/could not want to use Organization XIII

Name: Noixez

Point of origin (continuity/franchise he is from): Post Xehanort continuity, Realm of Darkness dimension, Kingdom Hearts Collective, Square Enix Complex. (It's a slight reference to my Interdimension Deck X-OVER that never reached production as while as was able to produce detail of the world well I couldn't actually come up with the plot) Basically he is from the realm of darkness in Kingdom Hearts.

Powers: Noixez can make nonliving objects invisible. He also wields 6 Pendulums as weapons which he can control at will. Since he can make them invisible he is a dangerous foe.

What he is: Noixez is a reverse nobody. You see the realm of Darkness is just like the realm of light but it has opposite elemental affinities.

Because of that, the nature of what can be considered their Heartless (dubbed Crusaders for now) are made from light. Rather than seeking to collect darkness, they desire to destroy it. Thus they attack people with a darkness in their heart (which is everybody in the realm of darkness) and destroy it, thus unstabilizing the heart and sending it on a poetic sense of self ruin. The ruins of the heart and the corpse create a sort of black hole that's power is directly related to the victims will. The black hole absorbs pieces of all elements which forges a makeshift heart it uses to exist. Thus the birth of a reverse nobody.

The personality of the person causes certain elements to gather in larger quantities than others, thus creating a elemental affinity. Thus is the existence of the Reverse Nobodies-The Allbodies as they came to be known- came to be.

Background information: Noixez wasn't always who he is now. Once, deep down in the rabbit burrow, existed the land of Amazeground. A land where things don't make sense, though as the Cheshire Wolf would say "It makes perfect sense, you just can't understand." In this world in the realm of darkness was a traveling circus, and what a circus it was. Yet among all these dazzling sites the one that gained the most attention was the clown known as Oznei. Oznei loved his job and watching the little kids laugh at his antics. But it was not to be, one day the Crusaders deemed the circus at Amazeground as one that was polluted with darkness and corrupting the light of the youth. They attacked, mercilessly slaughtering any who fought or fled, taking their hearts and ripping the darkness out of it. Oznei fought but fell and lost the darkness in his heart. As with everything: without darkness, light cannot truly shine and the light left inside Oznei's heart could not survive without the darkness and it vanished. However even without a heart, Oznei's soul lingered on, his yearn to hear the children laugh again was too great. Thus Oznei's soul cried out to the heavens for aid, and while the heavens where unable to answer, the elements weren't. Small pieces of elements were drawn to Oznei and crept into his body, their they fused with Oznei, giving him life once more. Once conscious he discovered what was done and thanked the elements for their aid, as they too wished to hear the laugh of children. Looking at where he once lay, he discovered a black X marked the ground. Soon he decided that as he was no longer the same person as he was before, he must have a new name. Adding the X on the ground to his name and mixing the letters around, he took the name Noixez. He wandered the land, discovering to his horror that he was no longer in Amazeground at all, but somewhere else. During his travels he met a hermit who also was reborn because of the elements, known as Nexev. Nexev dedicated himself to the sake of knowledge, trying to figure out just exactly how allbodies like them existed and why. Nexev revealed to Noixez that they were not alone and that in fact their were a large organization of them, dedicated to self preservation. Intrigued Nioxez joined, however the group is not exactly close knit and Noixez has been able to act freely for some time. Noixez stayed with Nexev for a while and learned how to use his powers among other things from him. Eventually however they had to part, with Nexev giving Noixez a deck of cards as a parting gift, which Noixez hold dearly. After further traveling Noixez is sent into a Blue ripple thing that sent him to Mretazzo. Their he came stumbled into the villains base. With little choice if he wished to survive-for only a fool would challenge Davok and expect a favorable outcome-Noixez had no choice but to join the villains.

Apperance: Noixez looks like Zexion with his hair mirrored so it falls over the left side of his face. However they have drastically different apperances with Noixez wearing a clown mask

[spoiler=this one but white instead of yellow, blue instead of white, yellow covering the eye holes, and a teardrop under the right eye also no nose and no mouth hole.] Clown_mask.jpg

Also instead of the Organization 13 robe he wears a red and white clown suit with the right side torso red, right leg limbs white, left side torso white, left side limbs red. Yellow puffballs where thier would be buttons. And those shoes that curl at the front (like the Trickmaster Heartless's) Again the left shoe is red and the right shoe is white. Plus he has a jester hat with the left side white and the right side red.

Personality: Noixez is somewhat moody since he is basically forced to be a villain. Occasionally he actually befriends one of the villains, in this case he turns out to be quite cheerful and loves to make people laugh or show his magic tricks. Nioxez used to have problems dealing with being in a battle due to guilt from killing people, however after learning that people resurrect he got over it.

Wow. That beats my idea by a long shot.

I want sooooo bad to go to Beijing' date=' or anywhere else in the world for that matter. =/

By the way, I just got a hate PM from a guy who I neg'd like... eight months ago. xD

[/quote']

I once got a hate PM from this one guy who wanted to join my contest, but it was only for my club.

I want sooooo bad to go to Beijing' date=' or anywhere else in the world for that matter. =/

By the way, I just got a hate PM from a guy who I neg'd like... eight months ago. xD

[/quote']

I once got a hate PM from this one guy who wanted to join my contest, but it was only for my club.

Yeah, but this hate PM is for a neg that I gave hime around 8 MONTHS AGO.

[/quote']

Yeah, but this hate PM is for a neg that I gave hime around 8 MONTHS AGO.

I know. I'm RELATING TO THE TOPIC.

Jim Carry - Demyx

Uh...no. ._. Seriously dude, Jim Carry? Demyx is like, 17-19 Years Old. Jimmy can't pull that off, let alone match Demyx's look.

Anyway, that was pretty fast - already a Days manga. I wonder how they'll butcher it compared to the game. -.-

Megan Fox as Xion. xD

Megan Fox: What are my lines?

Director: Um... your character isn't really a character yet soo.... just show a little leg to appeal to the post-adolescent target audience.

Megan Fox: Don't I do that in every movie?

Archived