Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't state that he thinks he cool by doing that. I merely stated that evidence or the lack of it generally does not in any way influence a fact. It merely verifies it. Personally' date=' I find "Innocent until proven Guilty" and "Guilty until proven Innocent" a biased decision.

Also, Mineku has stated that he will leave this thread and return in five hours. I was merely amusingly acknowledging his continued appearance.

[/quote']

Okay then. I respect your opinions. So, who wants Cheesecake?

Hooray for cheesecake!

Also, how about we include Nobody King/Kentauros in the RP? And also... haven't we really had enough resurrections already? I'm kind of unsure if we should resurrect Zero, cause of final battle or whatnot. We need some new main villains.

Yes, I know. So, we have the Nameless Grave Nobodies, Maleficent and the FF Villains, and possibly Nobody King/Kentauros as villains. Demyx, Axel and Larxene are basically the only surviving Organization members. We could maybe include the dead Org members in flashbacks and drama related stuff or something. My two cents.

The problem is that the RP focuses on Organization XIII as the main characters. At some point, it would make sense to have them all come back.

Plus our RPs tend to switch between being serious, and being completely random at will.

Hooray for cheesecake!

Also' date=' how about we include Nobody King/Kentauros in the RP? And also... haven't we really had enough resurrections already? I'm kind of unsure if we should resurrect Zero, cause of final battle or whatnot. We need some [i']new[/i] main villains.

The NG Nobodies are part of a separate Organization created by Zero. Their only goal would be to revive him, which would mean he'd come back at some point.

Master Xehanort could return. =O

That could work. With Xemnas and Ansem gone' date=' and after that Nobody-Heartless die Somebody comes back theory, he could come back. Along with the Nameless Grave Nobodies and stuff.

[/quote']

We'd have to wait for BBS to even know what his role in the story is to begin with.

Yes' date=' I know. So, we have the Nameless Grave Nobodies, Maleficent and the FF Villains, and possibly Nobody King/Kentauros as villains. Demyx, Axel and Larxene are basically the only surviving Organization members. We could maybe include the dead Org members in flashbacks and drama related stuff or something. My two cents.

[/quote']

Also Master Xehanort.

He could be a minor villain.

We've been theorizing on what the Heartless equivalents are. This is what I got so far.

Xemnas = Xehanort's Heartless

Xigbar = ?

Xaldin = Kurt Zisa

Vexen = Blizzard Lord

Lexaeus = Groundshaker

Zexion = ?

Saix = ?

Axel = Volcanic Lord

Demyx = ?

Luxord = ?

Marluxia = Grim Reaper

Larxene = ?

Roxas = Shadow

We've been theorizing on what the Heartless equivalents are. This is what I got so far.

Xemnas = Xehanort's Heartless

Xigbar = ?

Xaldin = Kurt Zisa

Vexen = Blizzard Lord

Lexaeus = Groundshaker

Zexion = ?

Saix = ?

Axel = Volcanic Lord

Demyx = ?

Luxord = ?

Marluxia = Grim Reaper

Larxene = ?