Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Mineku: That's....not possible. =/ It's already a stretch to think that a Nobody could have an afterlife (like what we were planning to do for the Reapers' Game)' date=' but possession? Yeah, no.

@Awesome: You get funny points for that one.

[/quote']

I feel good now. Thx Zex! ^_^

I just ignore most peoples' jokes, Amethyst.

x_- Mineku, I'm reeeeeally getting tired of seeing "..." after every post. I don't know why, it just bothers me. Do you HAVE to type like that?

I mean, there's no rule against it, and I'm not gonna make one, but still. It's just annoying to me.

I just ignore most peoples' jokes' date=' Amethyst.

x_- Mineku, I'm reeeeeally getting tired of seeing "..." after every post. I don't know why, it just bothers me. Do you HAVE to type like that?

I mean, there's no rule against it, and I'm not gonna make one, but still. It's just annoying to me.

[/quote']

But dots are fun! Give into them Zexaeon, give in to the dots...

Alright, my jokes suck. Anybody else got something?

Am I the only one who considers that fact that everyone is dead to be a important issue?

I walked down several flights of stairs.

Consider your plot hole plugged.

^ It was a play on words' date=' because a "Phoenix Down" is the item that resurrects fallen characters >_>

Zvarri!

[/quote']

A. Pheonix walked Down flights of stairs. *bu bum, ting*

I think you just do it to try and sound mysterious.

Because frankly, "It's supposed to show that I have something more to say" is the lamest reason ever. What's the point of even typing your damn post if you are planning on deliberately leaving something out, just so that you can go "..."

Now me, I don't think anyone would do that. Which is why I think you just do it in an effort to look cool, or mysterious or something, when it's just plain annoying to look at Post after post.

I won't get used to it. I'm going to keep giving you crap about it until it stops.

And your response was my case in point. You're just trying to sound deep, as always, with an answer like that. "Not all things need to be said, and there is always more to be said...". Yuhuh. You're so cool.

Seriously, typing ... is pointless, doesn't do anything for your image, doesn't make you sound smarter, and there is no reason to use it in place of your standard period. It's just an annoyance.

Archived