Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

I found Xaldin much harder than Xigbar.

True that. Thank god Mickey was around to save me from that wind wielding fa-reak.

I never really got how you hit him at first, when he was on that wind dragon thing.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I was on my first KH1 playthrough' date=' I was new to the FF circuit, and also new to that kind of Action RPG. So it took me some getting used to.

As such, a few of those bosses threw me for a loop. xD Except Captain Hook. He was easy, but I was having way too much fun flying to take the fight seriously.

And in KH2, my first playthrough being on Proud Mode may have had something to do with the extra losses I took. >_>

[/quote']

KH2 was my first action RPG, I believe. Then KH1, then CoM.

Bosses who killed me and my brother (he plays and I watch mostly) Bold if they can do it more than once

Shadow in destiny island (the screen was so dark that all you can do is run around wondering where you are and where you are supposed to go and all you can see are the glowing golden eyes of the shadows)

Stealth Sneak (While the invisibility thing was easy to overcome, I got overwhelmed and focused to much on the Sneak and not on Clayton)

Cerebus beat my brother once since he caught us by surprise

Pot Centipede (I don't even remember much of this fight)

Cave of Wonder

SHock Lock and Barrel (I think I forgot to heal, all I can recall was using Genie and it not working, then I tried again and won)

Oogie Boogie (I don't remenber if they used the Oogie Boogie song,)

Right about here I learned that you need to press x to attack.

Dragon

Second Ursala

KH2

Xigbar

Demyx

Xaldin

I honestly don't remember what killed me in KH1. @.@

Probably a lot of stuff' date=' considering the fact that I suck at most video games.

[/quote']

Wait...really? Wow that sucks. Seriously, that does suck.

Meh I had some problems with some of the boss you guys mentioned. Took me a while to figure out a strategy to defeat them.

Who cares about an rp. All that will happen is that you all plan most of it without me and all I will be able to do is what you tell me to do.

If I have to follow a script at least let me help write it.

We CAN implement my revearse nobodies in the rp if you want. (Thus making me instumental to the rp if only to be able to make npcs for Larxene and Zexaeon)

Nexev, you seriously died against Pot Centipede?

Zex, we're not masochists like you.

New topic: Since we all pretty much know what Xion is, I'll theorize a Replica Organization.

No. XIV = No. i = Xion

No. XV = No. ii = Ixion

No. XVI = No. iii = Inioxi

No. XVII = No. iv = Voxin

No. XVIII = No. v = Vonx

No. XIX = No. vi = Novix

No. XX = No. vii = Xivoni

No. XXI = No. viii = Ivonixi

No. XXII = No. ix = Xonix

No. XXIII = No. x = Noxx

No. XXIV = No. xi = Iniox

No. XXV = No. xii = Nixxio

No. XXVI = No. xiii = Nioxixi

Throne Xemnas is the fight before the dragon and Xemnas on The Captain's Seat is the fight afterward. At least according to my collector's edition official strategy guide of Kingdom Hearts 2.

I'm bored on the road, so I'm replaying one of my favorite games on the DS. It's got a rather zvarrkling story.

Anyone besides Zexy guess it? I'd wager Ramanga will figure it out fairly fast (<----- oh look, a hint).

Nexev' date=' you [i']seriously[/i] died against Pot Centipede? Yeah, I don't remenber how, may have to do with the fact that my brother is the won who always played so I barely played myself when I went up against him

No. XIV = No. i = Xion

No. XV = No. ii = Ixion

No. XVIII = No. v = Vonx

No. XIX = No. vi = Novix

No. XXIII = No. x = Noxx

I don't get it.

Care to explain why the lighting unicorn is there?

Actually, the only things in the RP we have planned out are the reverse nobodies playing a role, Zero being revived at some point by the NG nobodies, and Maleficent working with the FF villains.

That's it.

We're making this one up as we go along. xD

(For the most part.)

Nexev' date=' you [i']seriously[/i] died against Pot Centipede? Yeah, I don't remenber how, may have to do with the fact that my brother is the won who always played so I barely played myself when I went up against him

No. XIV = No. i = Xion

No. XV = No. ii = Ixion

No. XVIII = No. v = Vonx

No. XIX = No. vi = Novix

No. XXIII = No. x = Noxx

I don't get it.

Care to explain why the lighting unicorn is there?

More importantly, why is said lightning unicorn not in Kingdom Hearts?

I demand it be so!

So MY creations are gonna do something. Zero gets to be resurrected after it taking FOREVER to kill him since he is near immortal. What do the NG mean?

The rp seems fair enough.

Anyway, list of people who can't play since they died

Almost everyone but me (since Vexen never actually showed up to get killed), Lar, Skuldur, and Roxas if he plays Sora, Marly (though he died twice, kept on reviving somehow).

Yeah since revives are annoying, lets bring out the custom characters with links to our old characters. *Notices he is alone* ...Guys? Hello?

Archived