Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

Now now. Almost failing and/or failing English due to bad teachers is acceptable. It's also acceptable if you just lazily didn't do the work. It's ALSO acceptable if you simply couldn't do some of the work, which, frankly, has nothing to do with English. (a Persuasive Essay is more in the subject of Humanities than English).

But the thing is, Grim used his Failing of English as an excuse for his grammar. I don't care if you fail the class, you should at the very least let it educate you (or self-educate). -.- I don't like to see people using a failed class as an excuse for stupidity/bad grammar.

As I said, laziness, or general dislike, are valid reasons to fail a class, but inability to learn is just...ugh.

Also, everyone else who worried about their grammar shouldn't - if you haven't been talked to about it, then your grammar is fine.

Lastly, congrats to Lux. I'm getting my old job at Gamestop back.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a pretty cool job, aside from the job part. The work is dull, and the customers are annoying a lot of the time. But it's not HARD work either. And whenever we have downtime, we sit around and play the games that are on Display.

One time, we were playing DDR xD

The other good thing about working there is that you always get first dibs on game reserves, and they have a policy where an Employee is allowed to borrow any game in the store that they want for a couple days, to try it out.

I don't know where to find any Gamestops near me, sadly. TT_TT

Also, I recently purchased Watchmen. Best. Book. Ever.

By the way, Zex, most probably you might refuse this in part to your experience of my inactivity in Role plays I manage, but I invite you to join a new Role Play I have created. It is called The Armageddon Saga, and the link is in my sig.

Zex probably wouldn't want to play, since I've already claimed Ggio and Sun-Sun.

I'm kind of unsure about the new guy. If I read your application correctly, it looks like you called it Kingdom of Hearts. Also, you forgot the apostrophe in "I'm", you didn't capitalize "cool", and you didn't use a period.

But I admit, that's kind of harsh, so I'll wait for Larxene.

Btw, on the flight to Hawaii, I saw 17 Again. It was surprisingly pretty good, even if it had Zac Efron.

Don't hate the actor, hate the work. There isn't anything wrong with Efron, I just can't stand High School Musical.

KoH could have been a typo, but it is a point. And I think I missed those nitpicky details (not that there's anything wrong with nitpicking; I do it all the time).

Well, I'm willing to allow him in and gauge his typing. Still though, yeah, we should wait on Lar.

Ah, so it's a huge crossover RP? >_< And Rox took Ggio AND Sun-Sun? Curses.

See Zex, I've listened to you after all this time. He's okay, it's just that he happened to start off with High School Musical. That didn't really do well for first impressions. Granted, there were a few scenes with him that I couldn't stand, but I still enjoyed the movie. Unfortunately, the flight back was Dragonball Evolution. I feel so sad for Chow Yun-Fat.

Zex, you can take Apache and Mila-Rose. I think it would be nice to use Allon, but I can't stand those two, though I doubt you can. I'm unsure of where to start the story off for Ggio and Sun-Sun. I could either do it with their souls drifting in the afterlife, or I could start it with the intent of returning them to the original world before the FKT Arc. Eh, Kuchiki took Byakuya, not that that's a surprise. So...yeah, I don't know who you could play as. I took Cecil, so you could try Tidus and Yuna.

It was indeed a bad first impression. But hey, it got him into showbiz. If I were in his position, I probably would have done it too.

By no means is he my favorite actor. Not by a longshot. But I don't have anything against him, is all.

Anyhow, I took Yuna. I could help with establishing Ggio and Sun's stories, but I'd need a Fraccion. I think I might also pick up Findor. I'd pick up Luppi, too, but Sakuya might join, and if he does, I alreafdy know he'd want Luppi.

Iz mah grama ok? Me no gettin' kiked out uf club, wil eye?

Seriously though, is my grammar okay? I try to fix any typos I end up making, but just to see all of your opinions.

On a related note, you are taught English so you can use it. So, when you type on an internet forum, based of a childrens card game, with noobish grammar popping up everywhere you look, you will rise above the rest and become a legend. Then eventually get banned for being to epic.

Do anything you want' date=' guys. xD But please not that there might be continuity changes here and then in your character's game series, seeing at the definite exposure to other characters of totally different franchises.

[/quote']

Who are you talking to?

After death seems to be better. It leaves room for character advancement that way - if it was pre-FKT' date=' we'd be limited to only using character traits that they'd displayed during FKT, ya know?

[/quote']

That makes sense.

Do anything you want' date=' guys. xD But please not that there might be continuity changes here and then in your character's game series, seeing at the definite exposure to other characters of totally different franchises.

[/quote']

That's totally fine with me.

[/quote']

Who are you talking to?

Zex and myself, but I think your post counts as spam.

Ugh...most boring day at work evar.

It was pretty slow most of the day. I actually finished my latest two cards at work, while there wasn't any customers.

But around 7, after I got back from my break, it started raining.

Normally when it rains, we get a rush because I work in a stand that has a roof. But we didn't really. There was a short line when it first started raining, but that was it.

By 8, the park was pretty much empty. =.=

I only had about 5 customers since then (3 of which only ordered drinks), and the park didn't even close until 10. I got off my register at 9:30 though.

But I only had 1 customer during my last hour of work. That's it. No more. =.=

And the supervisors didn't close any of the stands until 9:30, even though there had to be less than 100 people in the park at the point.

Archived