Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

I never said i had Telekenisis. And i do' date=' have a ghost, but thats your opionon

[/quote']

My goodness. After my brief time away I come back to find a new member who's grammar offends me. O_o

Well, I'll be returning from Hawaii shortly. I'm having a great time, despite the brief visit. The coincidence was that Roxas and Icyblue are of course on the islands.

I asked my company if he'd like to visit them, but he said no and told me to stay the hell away from the laptop at all costs, or he'd kick my ass. :/

Regardless, he's asleep and doesn't know I'm posting; I just thought I would let you all know I didn't vanish. ;)

Whos "he"?

And sorry for not posting much guys... Most of the time i cant really keep up with the amount of posts and the topic because its a little too "sophisticated" and "intellectual" for me... =/

He being Dorian, or who you may know as Solus Shade.

I'm staying in his mother's home during my time in Louisiana, but since we had the opportunity to fly to Hawaii (it was this or Florida), we did so.

Orly? Hm, you must have a good chunk of resources friends around here huh?

But too be honest i'd think it be really weird if i met anyone on this forum in real life.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't look at me, Kuchiki - Rox tends to approve a lot of members wantonly, despite their level of grammar, without even waiting for a second opinion.

=/ I mean, I know he's technically the Leader, but I miss when allowing member entry was always put to a vote between the three of us (myself, Rox, and Lar).

-.- Hate to break it to you, Grim, but your grammar is grounds to be removed from this club. Having appropriate grammar is a prerequisite for joining this club (or at least, it's supposed to be), so you failing English for three years straight really isn't our problem; it's yours.

And it's also pretty sad.

Sid, your grammar could use some work as well.

Is my grammar okay? I try my best to make sure I'm using proper English, but sometimes I type so fast I end up making a typo. However, I do not do that often. I normally type at a slow pace. So, there is no excuse for most of my grammar errors.

My main worry is sentence structure. I can spell very well, I won a spelling bee, but I question my own ability to construct sentences.

-.- Hate to break it to you' date=' Grim, but your grammar is grounds to be removed from this club. Having appropriate grammar is a prerequisite for joining this club (or at least, it's supposed to be), so you failing English for three years straight really isn't our problem; it's yours.

[/quote']

...I almost failed English once... >>;;

Although my teacher was an ass.

I failed English in 7th grade~ xD

That was the persuasive essay year, and I suck with them. ;.; Plus, they're extremely boring. I remember one specific assignment wherein we had to persuade people to eat less, or get the government to force things to be more nutritional, something like that. I failed miserably. Dx

-.- Hate to break it to you' date=' Grim, but your grammar is grounds to be removed from this club. Having appropriate grammar is a prerequisite for joining this club (or at least, it's supposed to be), so you failing English for three years straight really isn't our problem; it's yours.

[/quote']

...I almost failed English once... >>;;

Although my teacher was an ass.

Wow. That was sad. Seriously.

Sorry, Zex.

I actually did have an F last year in English, twice, but that's because I almost never did my extremely difficult and boring homework. It all worked out in the end though. I also had problems with English in 6th and 7th grade, but my 6th grade teacher was almost always losing my homework even if I turned it in. My mother knew that, and she still grounded me. My 7th grade teacher was also a jabroni, and we liked to assume she was a hooker. Ironically, she actually did get pregnant near the end of the school year, so we were stuck with a substitute for the rest of the year, and pretty much everyone liked her a lot more than our original teacher.

My dad's going to take me to get a work permit later. I'm thinking of working at the movie theater.

Oh don't do that, I've heard that's the worst job ever! Low pay, grueling boring work, you can't even see the movies there free!

Archived