Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems like you are a new member, Grimreaper.

In honor of that, I made you a special: "Zex's Scheme" (Thanks to Nexev for idea.)

It is a simple beef stew with choice cuts of beef, carrots, onions, celery, a bay leaf or two, salt, pepper, and a few other ingredients I will keep secret.

Enjoy it with a nice cold glass of lemon water and some russet potato chips.

Enjoy. ^^\m/

Anyway, telekinesis is pretty awesome. Sure, you'll be the most unfit person in the world, but still...

It seems like you are a new member' date=' Grimreaper.

In honor of that, I made you a special: "Zex's Scheme" (Thanks to Nexev for idea.)

It is a simple beef stew with choice cuts of beef, carrots, onions, celery, a bay leaf or two, salt, pepper, and a few other ingredients I will keep secret.

Enjoy it with a nice cold glass of lemon water and some russet potato chips.

Enjoy. ^^\m/

Anyway, telekinesis is pretty awesome. Sure, you'll be the most unfit person in the world, but still...

[/quote']

Tyvm :D and yes, actully i am partial Phychic Honest like nothing big but i have dreams of like me doing somthing like, writing my name and it'll happen like maybe in 3 days and i only remember it when it happens. It weird.

I invented over 13 different dishes during Freshmen Final exam.

I think Churro saved the list on his computer when I posted it, but I lost it under the many pages that grew since I made it.

Anyway Zex Scheme is designed to have a swirling, untraceable flavour (meaning it's flavour slowly changes and it is impossible to really label what it tastes like).

I also might have a ghost as doors close in my house all the time. Similar things happen with me with the deja vu, though it can be that I just have done things over and over again.

I designed a new dish to replace the platter: Nexev Burger: The burger is rather large but cut into 4 slices, 3 slices contain 3 slices of standard issue beef patty. However, the similarities there end as one side has marina sauce, sliced mushrooms,diced onions, crushed garlic and a large amount of noodles which have been glued together with edible glue so as not to make the burger messy. The second slice contains crushed tortilas, lettuce, tomato, chopped onions, jalapenos, Montgomery jack and salsa making a Taco burger, the third slice forgoes beef and is instead lobster that has been killed somehow with an intact shell, steamed, let cooled, then grilled after peeling off the shell, then the meat is contain in a vacuum seal and stored (Can you imagine this meat being fresh in a small time dinner/food cart) then the meat is arranged in a patty shape (also with edible glue) and eaten on a super butter roll in the shape of a bun and served with lobster sauce, the final slice is made with the meat being cooked with an egg, making it like a reverse omelet due to it having more beef than egg, than we add cut sausages and bacon and serve it on an English muffin bun. This revolutionary dish combines Mexican, Pasta, Breakfest, and seafood (which is previously mainly boiled) into an extremely complicated dish that can not be eaten by one person (due to conflicting taste buds) thus it is usually a side dish or ordered in large amounts for catering. Each slice is available in it's own burger (the science, inspiration, creativity, and versatility burger respectively).

I did a little ghost hunt before and it was sweet. I made it curse at me for calling it a couple things. (Don't want to say and get this thread locked) and it was pretty sweet it punched the wall so hard that if a human did that they would have broken their Knuckles,

I never said i had Telekenisis. And i do' date=' have a ghost, but thats your opionon

[/quote']

My goodness. After my brief time away I come back to find a new member who's grammar offends me. O_o

Well, I'll be returning from Hawaii shortly. I'm having a great time, despite the brief visit. The coincidence was that Roxas and Icyblue are of course on the islands.

I asked my company if he'd like to visit them, but he said no and told me to stay the hell away from the laptop at all costs, or he'd kick my ass. :/

Regardless, he's asleep and doesn't know I'm posting; I just thought I would let you all know I didn't vanish. ;)

I never said i had Telekenisis. And i do' date=' have a ghost, but thats your opionon

[/quote']

My goodness. After my brief time away I come back to find a new member who's grammar offends me. O_o

Well, I'll be returning from Hawaii shortly. I'm having a great time, despite the brief visit. The coincidence was that Roxas and Icyblue are of course on the islands.

I asked my company if he'd like to visit them, but he said no and told me to stay the hell away from the laptop at all costs, or he'd kick my ass. :/

Regardless, he's asleep and doesn't know I'm posting; I just thought I would let you all know I didn't vanish. ;)

Whos "he"?

And sorry for not posting much guys... Most of the time i cant really keep up with the amount of posts and the topic because its a little too "sophisticated" and "intellectual" for me... =/

[/quote']

Whos "he"?

And sorry for not posting much guys... Most of the time i cant really keep up with the amount of posts and the topic because its a little too "sophisticated" and "intellectual" for me... =/

He being Dorian, or who you may know as Solus Shade.

I'm staying in his mother's home during my time in Louisiana, but since we had the opportunity to fly to Hawaii (it was this or Florida), we did so.

Archived