Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

[quote='Larxene' pid='2610493' dateline='1247978441']
[quote='Zexaeon' pid='2608148' dateline='1247955723']
Whoa, whoa now people. =O I never said anything about [i]defeating[/i] Lar. Cuz I loves her.

No no, I just intend to return our Club to the Trinity Power it is meant to be. As such, restoring ballance between Corruption, Deception, and Disruption, Power, Wisdom, and Courage.

What good would defeating Lar do? =o

Also, this club SHOULD do a full KH set. We should have a preliminary card submission thing to figure out who among us is a competant card maker, and then assign them to do a group of KH characters.
[/quote]

Defeating me is impossible anyway.

Also, I still have that old Organization XIII set I made a while back that was pretty good.

Want me to post that again?
[/quote]

I suppose so. If you don't mind that is.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD0CqrUnZNs]Watch me beat Bonetail.[/url]

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>_> I need to see if I can salvage my Heartless Cards. I'm pretty sure they were deleted recently due to that YCM thing, which would also mean they aren't on the thread anymore. Unless I was smart and saved them to Photobucket like a good boy. I dunno. I should go check.

And yeah, Lar, repost your set and lemme take a look at it. =3 If we decide to do this, I'll probably have you just redo a few of them (not because they aren't good, but because their effects might need updates, and junk).

Sorry for my inactivity may i re-join?

Name: Vladimir or Grimreaper whatever they want to call me from those two names

Species: Nobody

Square Enix games you've played/own: Final Fantasy Series. Kingdom Hearts 1 and two

[spoiler=Xemnas, the Superior]

1649wh.jpg

When this card is Summoned, place 1 "Nobody Counter" on each monster your opponent controls. During your Standby Phase, increase your Life Points by 100 for each monster your opponent controls with a "Nobody Counter". If this card is returned to your hand by the effect of a Monster, Spell, or Trap Card, destroy any monster on the field with a "Nobody Counter".

[spoiler=Xigbar, the Freeshooter]

2u587c6.jpg

FLIP: Destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. If your opponent attacks this card, you can switch the attack to another monster you control. If this card is destroyed by the effect of a Monster, Spell, or Trap Card, return this card to your hand. If this card is destroyed by battle, remove it from play.

[spoiler=Xaldin, the Whirlwind Lancer]

1z5nnv6.jpg

Every turn, during your Standby Phase, place 1 "Lance Counter" on this card (MAX 6). Increase the ATK of this card by 300 for every "Lance Counter" on this card. If your opponent declares an attack on this card, you may remove 3 "Lance Counters" from this card to destroy the attacking monster. During your Battle Phase, you may remove all "Lance Counters from this card to destroy every monster on your opponent's side of the field with an ATK less than the number of "Lance Counters" removed from this card x500.

[spoiler=Vexen, the Chilly Academic]

14bus7m.jpg

FLIP: Choose 1 monster your opponent controls. That monster cannot attack for 3 turns. When this card is summoned, you may discard up to 3 cards from your hand. For every card you discarded from your hand, you may choose 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and place 1 "Iceburn Token" on it. When a monster with an "Iceburn Token" declares an attack, you may remove the "Iceburn Token" from that monster to negate the attack. You may only use this effect once per turn.

[spoiler=Lexaeus, the Silent Hero]

2jbmjgp.jpg

During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 Power Counter on this card (max. 5). Increase the ATK of this card by 200 for each Power Counter on this card. If there are no Power Counters on this card, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. During your turn, you can remove any number of Power Counters from this card to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls with a Level equal to or lower than the number of Power Counters removed from this card x2.

[spoiler=Zexion, the Cloaked Schemer]

14wshs1.jpg

The ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the number of cards in your hand x 400. If this face-up card is the only monster on your field, you can Special Summon 1 "Zexion, the Cloaked Schemer" from your Deck in face-up Attack Position. This effect can only be activated once per Duel. As long as this card is face-up, negate the effect of Field Spell Cards.

[spoiler=Saïx, the Luna Diviner]

fwlw0m.jpg

During your Standby Phase, place 1 Claymore Counter on 1 face-up monster on your field. If a monster with a Claymore Counter is destroyed by battle, inflict 300 damage to your opponent. During your Battle Phase, you can Tribute 2 monsters with Claymore Counters on them to double the original ATK of this card until your next Standby Phase.

[spoiler=Axel, the Flurry of Dancing Flames]

21e6x4.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Increase the ATK of this card by 100 for each monster on your opponent's field. During your opponent's Standby Phase, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of monsters on their field x 200. During your End Phase, pay 400 Life Points or remove this card from play.

[spoiler=Demyx, the Melodious Nocturne]

2nl4heq.jpg

When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Water Clone Token" (5-star/WATER/Warrior-Type/ATK 1600/DEF 1500) in each unoccupied Monster Card Zone on your field. These tokens cannot be tributed. As long as there is a "Water Clone Token" on your field, this card cannot be selected as an attack target. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, destroy all "Water Clone Tokens" on your field. During your Standby Phase, you can pay 1500 Life Points to return this card to your hand.

[spoiler=Luxord, the Gambler of Fate]

70evbn.jpg

FLIP: Change the Battle Position of all monsters on your opponent's field to face-down Defense Position. If this card is selected as an attack target, you can return this card to your hand. Afterward, your opponent selects 1 card from your hand. If this card is selected, remove it from play. If a Spell or Trap Card is selected, you take 500 damage. If a Monster Card other than this card is selected, you can Special Summon the selected monster to your field in face-up Attack Position. During your Standby Phase after this card is returned to your hand by its own effect, you can Set this card without a tribute.

[spoiler=Marluxia, the Graceful Assassin]

t9bjer.jpg

When this card is Summoned, select 1 monster on your opponent's field. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, remove the selected monster from play. If there are 2 or more monsters on your opponent's field, decrease the ATK of this card by 1000. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned this way, its ATK and DEF are halved.

[spoiler=Larxene, the Savage Nymph]

n5pn3d.jpg

This card's Attribute is also treated as DARK. If this card is the only face-up monster on your field, this card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. During your opponent's Standby Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to skip their Battle Phase. If your Life Points are 1000 or less, you can send the top 5 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard to increase the ATK of this card by 1500 until the End Phase.

[spoiler=Roxas, the Key of Destiny]

2944414.jpg

During your Battle Phase, you can decrease the ATK of this card by 1200. If you do, this card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. During your Standby Phase, you can Tribute 1 LIGHT monster to reduce all Battle Damage to your Life Points to 0 until your next Standby Phase. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can remove 1 card in your Graveyard with XIII in its Set ID from play to Special Summon this card during your next Standby Phase in face-up Attack Position.

[spoiler=Xemnas, the Lord of Nothingness]

2i056aw.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 monsters, including "Xemnas the Superior". As long as this card is face-up, increase the ATK and DEF of all monsters with "Nobody" in its name by 500. During your Standby Phase, you can remove all cards on your field from play except this card to take control of 1 face-up monster on your opponent's field. As long as the selected monster is face-up on your field, increase your Life Points by 200 during your Standby Phase.

[spoiler=Marluxia, Ruler of Castle Oblivion]

8wmbmt.jpg

"Marluxia, the Graceful Assassin" + 1 "Nobody" monster

When this card is Fusion Summoned successfully, Special Summon 3 "Flower Tokens" (3-Star/EARTH/Plant-Type/ATK 1000/DEF 500). If there are less than 3 empty Monster Card Zones on the field, remove from play up to 3 monsters you control, excluding this card. During your Standby Phase, destroy 1 "Flower Token" you control. As long as you control at least 1 "Flower Token" , this card cannot declare an attack. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to place 5 "Countdown Counter" on 1 monster your opponent controls. During your opponent's End Phase, remove 1 "Countdown Counter" from a monster your opponent controls and place it on this card. When there are 5 "Countdown Counters" on this card, you win the duel. If this card is sent to the Graveyard or removed from play while there is a "Countdown Counter" on it, you lose 4000 Life Points.

Sorry for my inactivity may i re-join?

Name: Vladimir or Grimreaper whatever they want to call me from those two names

Species: Nobody

Square Enix games you've played/own: Final Fantasy Series. Kingdom Hearts 1 and two

Accepted once again.

I'm back. Now if you'll excuse me' date=' I need to catch up on WTF has been going on.

[/quote']

Hey, boss. How was your vacation?

Pretty good.

[spoiler=Xemnas' date= the Superior]

1649wh.jpg

When this card is Summoned, place 1 "Nobody Counter" on each monster your opponent controls. During your Standby Phase, increase your Life Points by 100 for each monster your opponent controls with a "Nobody Counter". If this card is returned to your hand by the effect of a Monster, Spell, or Trap Card, destroy any monster on the field with a "Nobody Counter".

[spoiler=Xigbar, the Freeshooter]

2u587c6.jpg

FLIP: Destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls. If your opponent attacks this card, you can switch the attack to another monster you control. If this card is destroyed by the effect of a Monster, Spell, or Trap Card, return this card to your hand. If this card is destroyed by battle, remove it from play.

[spoiler=Xaldin, the Whirlwind Lancer]

1z5nnv6.jpg

Every turn, during your Standby Phase, place 1 "Lance Counter" on this card (MAX 6). Increase the ATK of this card by 300 for every "Lance Counter" on this card. If your opponent declares an attack on this card, you may remove 3 "Lance Counters" from this card to destroy the attacking monster. During your Battle Phase, you may remove all "Lance Counters from this card to destroy every monster on your opponent's side of the field with an ATK less than the number of "Lance Counters" removed from this card x500.

[spoiler=Vexen, the Chilly Academic]

14bus7m.jpg

FLIP: Choose 1 monster your opponent controls. That monster cannot attack for 3 turns. When this card is summoned, you may discard up to 3 cards from your hand. For every card you discarded from your hand, you may choose 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and place 1 "Iceburn Token" on it. When a monster with an "Iceburn Token" declares an attack, you may remove the "Iceburn Token" from that monster to negate the attack. You may only use this effect once per turn.

[spoiler=Lexaeus, the Silent Hero]

2jbmjgp.jpg

During each of your Standby Phases, place 1 Power Counter on this card (max. 5). Increase the ATK of this card by 200 for each Power Counter on this card. If there are no Power Counters on this card, this card cannot be destroyed by battle. During your turn, you can remove any number of Power Counters from this card to destroy 1 monster your opponent controls with a Level equal to or lower than the number of Power Counters removed from this card x2.

[spoiler=Zexion, the Cloaked Schemer]

14wshs1.jpg

The ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the number of cards in your hand x 400. If this face-up card is the only monster on your field, you can Special Summon 1 "Zexion, the Cloaked Schemer" from your Deck in face-up Attack Position. This effect can only be activated once per Duel. As long as this card is face-up, negate the effect of Field Spell Cards.

[spoiler=Saïx, the Luna Diviner]

fwlw0m.jpg

During your Standby Phase, place 1 Claymore Counter on 1 face-up monster on your field. If a monster with a Claymore Counter is destroyed by battle, inflict 300 damage to your opponent. During your Battle Phase, you can Tribute 2 monsters with Claymore Counters on them to double the original ATK of this card until your next Standby Phase.

[spoiler=Axel, the Flurry of Dancing Flames]

21e6x4.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. Increase the ATK of this card by 100 for each monster on your opponent's field. During your opponent's Standby Phase, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of monsters on their field x 200. During your End Phase, pay 400 Life Points or remove this card from play.

[spoiler=Demyx, the Melodious Nocturne]

2nl4heq.jpg

When this card is Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Water Clone Token" (5-star/WATER/Warrior-Type/ATK 1600/DEF 1500) in each unoccupied Monster Card Zone on your field. These tokens cannot be tributed. As long as there is a "Water Clone Token" on your field, this card cannot be selected as an attack target. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, destroy all "Water Clone Tokens" on your field. During your Standby Phase, you can pay 1500 Life Points to return this card to your hand.

[spoiler=Luxord, the Gambler of Fate]

70evbn.jpg

FLIP: Change the Battle Position of all monsters on your opponent's field to face-down Defense Position. If this card is selected as an attack target, you can return this card to your hand. Afterward, your opponent selects 1 card from your hand. If this card is selected, remove it from play. If a Spell or Trap Card is selected, you take 500 damage. If a Monster Card other than this card is selected, you can Special Summon the selected monster to your field in face-up Attack Position. During your Standby Phase after this card is returned to your hand by its own effect, you can Set this card without a tribute.

[spoiler=Marluxia, the Graceful Assassin]

t9bjer.jpg

When this card is Summoned, select 1 monster on your opponent's field. If this card is sent to the Graveyard, remove the selected monster from play. If there are 2 or more monsters on your opponent's field, decrease the ATK of this card by 1000. If this card is destroyed by a card effect, you can pay 1000 Life Points to Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. If this card is Special Summoned this way, its ATK and DEF are halved.

[spoiler=Larxene, the Savage Nymph]

n5pn3d.jpg

This card's Attribute is also treated as DARK. If this card is the only face-up monster on your field, this card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. During your opponent's Standby Phase, you can pay 500 Life Points to skip their Battle Phase. If your Life Points are 1000 or less, you can send the top 5 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard to increase the ATK of this card by 1500 until the End Phase.

[spoiler=Roxas, the Key of Destiny]

2944414.jpg

During your Battle Phase, you can decrease the ATK of this card by 1200. If you do, this card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. During your Standby Phase, you can Tribute 1 LIGHT monster to reduce all Battle Damage to your Life Points to 0 until your next Standby Phase. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can remove 1 card in your Graveyard with XIII in its Set ID from play to Special Summon this card during your next Standby Phase in face-up Attack Position.

[spoiler=Xemnas, the Lord of Nothingness]

2i056aw.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 monsters, including "Xemnas the Superior". As long as this card is face-up, increase the ATK and DEF of all monsters with "Nobody" in its name by 500. During your Standby Phase, you can remove all cards on your field from play except this card to take control of 1 face-up monster on your opponent's field. As long as the selected monster is face-up on your field, increase your Life Points by 200 during your Standby Phase.

[spoiler=Marluxia, Ruler of Castle Oblivion]

8wmbmt.jpg

"Marluxia, the Graceful Assassin" + 1 "Nobody" monster

When this card is Fusion Summoned successfully, Special Summon 3 "Flower Tokens" (3-Star/EARTH/Plant-Type/ATK 1000/DEF 500). If there are less than 3 empty Monster Card Zones on the field, remove from play up to 3 monsters you control, excluding this card. During your Standby Phase, destroy 1 "Flower Token" you control. As long as you control at least 1 "Flower Token" , this card cannot declare an attack. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to place 5 "Countdown Counter" on 1 monster your opponent controls. During your opponent's End Phase, remove 1 "Countdown Counter" from a monster your opponent controls and place it on this card. When there are 5 "Countdown Counters" on this card, you win the duel. If this card is sent to the Graveyard or removed from play while there is a "Countdown Counter" on it, you lose 4000 Life Points.

Cards are made out of win, but I think it's better not to completely use the Warrior-Types all the time.

Oh and Lar' date=' I have somthing to ask you...

Would you ever consider going out for dinner with me? I mean just as friends, because I see you already have someone...

[/quote']

. .

. .

. .

. .

. .

. .

...wut?

Archived