Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*just had a total brainfart*

XD Do you know what happened? I saw your avatar and said "Oh look! It's Haris!"

Sorry, Xirno. =3 I didn't know he quit. But, the thing is that I don't have a render, nor can I make one, so I'm out of luck with you. =P *pat pat* But I still love ya.

Also' date=' this club SHOULD do a full KH set. We should have a preliminary card submission thing to figure out who among us is a competant card maker, and then assign them to do a group of KH characters.

[/quote']

So, show example cards? =p

159221.jpg

Land-Living Sea Creature

WATER

Sea Serpent / Tuner

If this card is discarded from your hand by the effects of a Spell or Trap Card, you can add 2 Level 5 or lower Sea Serpent-Type Monsters from your Deck to your hand.

500/1200

Image by haris.

159221nkr.jpg

Black Feather Call

SPELL

Pay 700 Life Points. Special Summon 3 "Blackwing Tokens" (Winged Beast-Type/DARK/Level 2/300 ATK/300 DEF) in Defense Position. The "Blackwing Tokens" cannot be used a Tribute for a Tribute Summon (Or Set). When a Blackwing Monster you control is targeted for attack, you can redirect the attack towards 1 of the Tokens.

Image by Father Wolf.

My latest, good enough? =/

*just had a total brainfart*

XD Do you know what happened? I saw your avatar and said "Oh look! It's Haris!"

Sorry' date=' Xirno. =3 I didn't know he quit. But, the thing is that I don't have a render, nor can I make one, so I'm out of luck with you. =P *pat pat* But I still love ya.

[/quote']

I'm wearing it in memory of haris.

I'll ask Cove if he can render one for me. =3

Here are my examples. ;D

[spoiler=Sexy]80335l.jpg

EFFECT: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 monster, Spell and Trap Card in your Graveyard from play. When this card is Special Summoned, remove the top 10 cards of your Deck from play. Increase the ATK of this card by 100 for each monster removed from play. When your opponent Summons a monster, you can return 1 card that has been removed from play to the bottom of your Deck to put 1 Macro Counter on this card (max. 5). Once per turn, if a monster would be removed from play, you can instead remove 1 Macro Counter from this card for each monster that would have been removed from play instead. By Tributing this card with 5 Macro Counters on it, remove every card on the field and in your Graveyard from play. Inflict 100 damage to both players for every card removed from play by this effect. In addition, if your opponent removed 4 or more cards from play by this effect, he/she can draw 2 cards.

80335g.jpg

EFFECT: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 Spellcaster-Type monsters on your side of the field. When this card is targeted by a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster, you can select 2 monsters in your Deck. Shuffle those cards with this card andSet them on the field in face-down Defense Position. The 2 cards selected from your Deck are destroyed at the end of the Battle Phase. Once per turn, you can remove 3 monsters in your Graveyard to destroy 2 cards on your opponent's side of the field.

I hope they are good enough.

That first guys effect is a bit....crowded. o.o

But the OCG is fine (to my knowledge)' date=' and the creativity is fine as well. So you're in. =p

[/quote']

It may look that way, but no. All of the effects work together, none of them are random. =P

This is all I got (stupid image deletion)

95330.jpg

Lore:

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Fiend-Type monsters

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard, except with its own effect.

This card is unaffected by the effects of cards your opponent controls. Destroy this card during your 2nd Standby Phase after being Special Summoned. If this card was destroyed in this way, you can pay half your LP to Special Summon this card during your next Standby Phase.

Huh? Pics? What are you trying to find?

Oh' date=' nothig specific. ^_^

I'm just saying if I were tasked with getting a good pic for a card, I would get fired...

[/quote']

Ah. I see that. And you spelled the word "nothing" wrong.

*Gasp* OH S*IT! I forgot the friggen "N"!!!

Whoa' date=' whoa now people. =O I never said anything about [i']defeating[/i] Lar. Cuz I loves her.

No no, I just intend to return our Club to the Trinity Power it is meant to be. As such, restoring ballance between Corruption, Deception, and Disruption, Power, Wisdom, and Courage.

What good would defeating Lar do? =o

Also, this club SHOULD do a full KH set. We should have a preliminary card submission thing to figure out who among us is a competant card maker, and then assign them to do a group of KH characters.

Defeating me is impossible anyway.

Also, I still have that old Organization XIII set I made a while back that was pretty good.

Want me to post that again?

Archived