Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess who finally has internet back? That's correct - your darling Aeon has returned.

And as my first order of business, I hereby stand in Lar's way. That's right, I refuse to allow this hostile takeover - b!tch, we're going back to being a Trinity Powah. With Rox returning tomorrow, you shall be outnumbered three to two!

=P And of course, the support you have from anyone here doesn't matter, as their powers are as nothing next to us. Snap, snap, snap!

Also, I think I'm going to dye my hair white....yes. >=O Ya'll got a problem with that, y'can go f*** yourselves!

=3 Happy to be home, lovies. Now I can go back to shunning you all with my cold indifference.

*Has no idea what I'm being included in*

D:

Anyway, I saw the 6th Harry Potter movie today as well. Apparently Bellatrix has a thing for incest.

That is, if I'm remembering it correctly and Bellatrix = Draco's aunt. If not, then she's just a pedophile.

She licked his face. @.@

The movie was actually better then I expected, but it didn't do the book justice. They left out a few things, which is understandable, but then they added a scene that wasn't in the book that really made no sense what-so-ever. =\

It was still an 'okay' film though. And the added scene had Lupin in it, so I'm not complaining. x3

I just gave up on the Movies.

Honestly, when adapting a Book into live action, I'm of the opinion that it would just be so much better off being made into a Mini-series. That way, it can span multiple episodes, encompass the entire book, and not have to leave things out or add things in. Books will always be better until they start doing that.

*Has no idea what I'm being included in*

D:

Anyway' date=' I saw the 6th Harry Potter movie today as well. Apparently Bellatrix has a thing for incest.

That is, if I'm remembering it correctly and Bellatrix = Draco's aunt. If not, then she's just a pedophile.

She [i']licked[/i] his face. @.@

The movie was actually better then I expected, but it didn't do the book justice. They left out a few things, which is understandable, but then they added a scene that wasn't in the book that really made no sense what-so-ever. =\

It was still an 'okay' film though. And the added scene had Lupin in it, so I'm not complaining. x3

I believe she's just a pedo...

I also loled during the scenes Harry was under the effects of his acting- I MEAN, luck potion...

Archived