Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*grabs Sakuya's knife with his left hand*

If I can't use my Geass' date=' I'll use my vampiric powers!

[/quote']

I've been a loyal servant to Flandre Scarlet my entire life. I'm pretty sure I know how to deal with vampires. Also, my knives are blessed. Isn't Alucard weak to holy items, or some crap like that?

And Chaos, put your maid outfit back on this instant! Don't make me knife you! D<

[/quote']

I've been a loyal servant to Flandre Scarlet my entire life. I'm pretty sure I know how to deal with vampires. Also, my knives are blessed. Isn't Alucard weak to holy items, or some crap like that?

And Chaos, put your maid outfit back on this instant! Don't make me knife you! D<

He's weak to them but they don't kill him.

Also, you have never encountered a vampire like me before.

@Lar: Read my last post, Alucard can be defeated.

Ma'am... do you wish for me to please you with my body?

Damnitt how many times do I have to tell you she's mine!? D<

[/quote']

Don't you dare hurt my daughter D:

[/quote']

I've been a loyal servant to Flandre Scarlet my entire life. I'm pretty sure I know how to deal with vampires.

By not doing anything when they sexually harass you?

@Luxlord: PUT IT ON MAN! D<

[/quote']

Probably by some overly complicated way that makes no sense.

Besides, he has pretty much NONE of the weaknesses that normal vampires have.

So he is NOT a vampire. He is a demon claiming to be a vampire.

She has metal wings because she made them herself.

And Alucard is still ridiculously overpowered and cheap' date=' while Flandre can at least be defeated.

[/quote']

[/quote']

He cannot travel over the sea, unless in a high speed jet and in a coffin.

The sun hurts him.

The reason he is so hard to kill is because he has acquired many souls and uses them to survive. If he releases his Control Art Restriction to Level 0 you can just pull out his heart and he dies.

She has metal wings because she made them herself.

And Alucard is still ridiculously overpowered and cheap' date=' while Flandre can at least be defeated.

[/quote']

[/quote']

He cannot travel over the sea, unless in a high speed jet and in a coffin.

The sun hurts him.

The reason he is so hard to kill is because he has acquired many souls and uses them to survive. If he releases his Control Art Restriction to Level 0 you can just pull out his heart and he dies.

Wut?

So he has one or two vampiric characteristics. Big deal.

Flandre has all the weaknesses vampires SHOULD have, and even though she has an incredibly powerful ability, she can still be killed fairly easily. (Assuming you can survive her ability anyway.)

Alucard is pretty much as overpowered as a character can get without being completely invincible.

tl;dr version: Alucard is the worst "vampire" since Twilight.

Flandre has all the weaknesses vampires SHOULD have' date=' and even though she has an incredibly powerful ability, she can still be killed fairly easily. (Assuming you can survive her ability anyway.)

Alucard is pretty much as overpowered as a character can get without being completely invincible.

[/quote']

Read Hellsing before making those statements.

Alucard was defeated by an ordinary human.

I would like to see a human with no super-human abilities (Magic included) defeat Flandre.

Because I like to mix things up a bit, BELLATRIX KILLS DOBBY!

Anyway, the books are awesome. The movies are... eh. They're kinda getting better as they go along, though. And I'm pleased to know that the 7th will be split into two movies, they'd leave out waaaay too much if they just did one.

And Lupin is awesome.

Flandre has all the weaknesses vampires SHOULD have' date=' and even though she has an incredibly powerful ability, she can still be killed fairly easily. (Assuming you can survive her ability anyway.)

[/quote']

Actually any of FLandre's weakness's NEVER actually become to your advantage since she lives in her freaken basement all the time. Any weakness she has is redundant as they actually never show up.

Plus Alucard has been genetically altered to be the ultimate vampire, as such he can't have ALL of a vampires weakness. Otherwise he was genetically altered to the same thing.

Finally virtually every vampire in Hellsing has the same ridiculous abilities in some degree as Alucard does.

[/quote']

Actually any of FLandre's weakness's NEVER actually become to your advantage since she lives in her freaken basement all the time. Any weakness she has is redundant as they actually never show up.

Plus Alucard has been genetically altered to be the ultimate vampire, as such he can't have ALL of a vampires weakness. Otherwise he was genetically altered to the same thing.

Finally virtually every vampire in Hellsing has the same ridiculous abilities in some degree as Alucard does.

Living in a basement only prevents Flandre from being exposed to sunlight and running water.

That's it.

The bolded just makes the vampires in Hellsing even more overpowered.

And also the fact that thier seems to be no garlic in all of Gensoyko or atleast no one brings it.

Since Flandre doesn;t leave the room the no tresspasing rule is not an issue.

Finally a cross is useless when ghosts, monsters, and deities exist and thus proving the nonexistence of the Christian Faith.

Since Flandre shoots large amount of magical projectiles it is impossible to get in close with a steak or accurately aim it to hit her heart. Same with Holy water.

She is perfectly active during day as long as she is unexposed to the sun.

She doesn't even need to hunt for blood as it is given to her.

Basically Flandre allegedly has all the weaknesses but their is no possible way for anyone to take advantage of them. She could have just been a demon locked under Scarlet Mansion and this will cause minimal change to her world.

Also the fact is that because all the vampires are as strong as Alucard he is not overpowered since his foes are the same level, plus Walter (a human) can destroy many vampires without much difficulty without even using magic (which all humans in Gensoyoko seem to posses), he's just that good with steel wire.

Archived