Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Srsly' date=' does anybody know how to beat Anima when you fight Seymour after you beat the Crawler? I needz halp.

[/quote']

You fight Seymour Guado after destroying Crawler.

And I must have ticked off Icy somehow. He scary.

I beat the Crawler. That's why I'm asking help.

It has been a while since I have played the game so I kind have forgotten a suitable strategy upon defeating Seymour, the Guado Guardians, and Anima.

Either? I'm pretty sure that Xion is the final boss.

Maybe but in a video,

Someone battled riku with roxas and, roxas had 2 keyblades, He defeated riku but there was a cutscene at the end after he beat riku, roxas was lying on the ground like he was dead :shock:

Either? I'm pretty sure that Xion is the final boss.

Maybe but in a video' date='

Someone battled riku with roxas and, roxas had 2 keyblades, He defeated riku but there was a cutscene at the end after he beat riku, roxas was lying on the ground like he was dead :shock:

[/quote']

Really? I only saw Roxas Beat The Hell out of Riku.

I'll have to check on youtube. A Pain to play KH2 Over again

I was talking about the three keyblades thing.

That would only work in a way that is actually impressive if the keybaldes were like hooked swords and the third keyblade was double bladded, that way Sora could attach the third blade to one of his keys for longer range and alternate to add unpredictability, and he could attach all three keys for a long ranged attack.

I should make that character in a roleplay or fanfic (the blades don't have to be keyblades).

Sadly if you look at the last boss video he's pathetic, Pot Centipede holds a more interesting and dangerous fight.

Archived