Organization XIII - The Square Enix Club

^ Of course.

People always find a way to get information without the release date passing by.

By the way, Luxlord, I think I have never made you anything.

Please, as complements of Nexev and myself, I give you...

"Sakuya's Knifefest:" Kabobs withe the meat and vegtables cut in such a way that the kabob has a knife shape. The meat changes with your will- either beef, chicken, pork, or human flesh.

It is then served with a side of garlic red mashed potatoes made with fresh butter and cream, and a nice Pepsi on the side.

Now, dig in, or I will be forced to exert my rage.

Enjoy! ^^;

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love way too many songs for me to pick a favorite.

@Days: Sorry' date=' Luxy, but we all pretty much know already what Xion is and what she does.

[/quote']

>_>... You can never spoil anything anymore on the internet...

*SPOIL ALEART!!!* IN THE NEW HARRY POTTER MOVIE, SNAPE KILLS...

Everyone: WE KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I saw the spoilers to, Xion Is The Insert noun or thing here Don't want to spoil it for other people. Does anyone else have the special 358/2 days issue nintendo power made?

I'm really pissed that I know who/what Xion really is. It's all because of those stupid members who don't know how to put things in a spoiler. >.<

Yea its annoying that people put spoilers everywhere and some people run in to them. And people can't wait so some people use the emulators, And if they do that the companys money will run out and then they can't make anymore games!

My friend has an R4, since it uses a DS it is more easy to play TWEWY.

He got Star Force 3 with it. It's fun, Ace is a canon sue so we had allot of fun making fun of him.

Since I want to destroy virtually every character in that game my friend has stated I have a similarity to Sephiroth in our desire to end existence.

The biggest thing wrong with Star Force 3 is their is a meteor hurtling towards Earth and it's NOT Duo.exe (Star Force and Battle Network have the same continuity and Duo once judged Earth as evil and was gonna smash his meteor on it but Megaman gave him pause so he left, promising to return later).

Off topic: I changed my reverse nobody element to technology to give me the abillity of Reverse Biomechanic engineering. Basically if I see a ability I can instantly understand it and will be able to make a device that has the same ability. My weapon is a wrench that is secretly a toolbox.

Finally I have (apperantly) a certain form of clairivoance, as soon as I heard about her I hated her and now I have non-Xirno related reasons for hating her too!

^ Of course.

People always find a way to get information without the release date passing by.

By the way' date=' Luxlord, I think I have never made you anything.

Please, as complements of Nexev and myself, I give you...

"Sakuya's Knifefest:" Kabobs withe the meat and vegtables cut in such a way that the kabob has a knife shape. The meat changes with your will- either beef, chicken, pork, or human flesh.

It is then served with a side of garlic red mashed potatoes made with fresh butter and cream, and a nice Pepsi on the side.

Now, dig in, or I will be forced to exert my rage.

Enjoy! ^^;

[/quote']

OMFG!!! MY FAVE!!!! THANX YOU!!!!

Roxas is still gone' date=' and I'm still in charge.

SO NEW RULE.

Any and all spoilers for new Square-Enix games must be put into spoilers until the game has been released for a full month in America.

[/quote']

Aw dang! I don't know of any future Square Enix games other than "That one".

These are the ones so far that I know for sure are being released in the near future.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

Final Fantasy XIII

And Dissidia, but I don't think that has much of a plot that anyone will care about.

Srsly' date=' does anybody know how to beat Anima when you fight Seymour after you beat the Crawler? I needz halp.

[/quote']

You fight Seymour Guado after destroying Crawler.

And I must have ticked off Icy somehow. He scary.

I beat the Crawler. That's why I'm asking help.

Archived